What's new

I think I'll Keep Her

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sunday morning I slept in a bit later than normal. Got up, had my coffee and a bit of breakfast. My wife asked me if I wanted anything special for my birthday since it is my 65th. I told her that I have everything that I need but thanks for asking. She then asked me to go up to the pole barn and bring her a flower pot that she had stored there. I went up to the pole barn and in place of the car I had driven home on Friday there was a brand new Hyundai Genesis. I went back down to the house and asked what was going on. A bit of history here. Last August I traded my Cadillac in and got a Hyundai Sonata. It is a fine automobile but as good as it is I had become accustomed to the Cadillac ride and the horns and whistles. I didn't buy the Genesis at the time because I did not know if I would like the Hyundai brand and didn't want to spend that kind of money on an unknown. Well after driving the Sonata I mentioned to her several times how much I enjoyed it and that I wish I had just gone ahead and bought the Genesis because I missed that luxury ride. She told me that she had heard me say so several times during the last year and decided to get it for me. It had been in the pole barn since Saturday morning but since I had no where to go and I not even been up there. Quite a ride and quite a woman. I'm going to keep both of 'em.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
A fine machine, regardless!
An old coworker of mine picked up the 5.0 and he said he was actually a little disappointed. Not at all in the performance, but that it was so smooth and quiet it didn't SEEM like that much power.
Thing hauled ass. Scary fun. Just thought there should be a little more rumble, I guess.
Congrats again!
That thing is all class!