What's new

I used to be a contender!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
A reintroduction of sorts since I've been away from here for so long. I'm Mike from Long Island and I smoke cigars, drink bourbon, listen to country music and throw darts. That's pretty much it as far as passions go. Cut down quite a bit, averaging maybe two a month, but that just means my wallet has stabilized. I'm into oscuros and maduros, I like everything Nicaraguan but I'll never turn my nose up to a cigar (almost never) and right now I'd have to say the Epernay is still my go to cigar. I'm hoping that the newer members here are reminiscent of the FOG's that I grew to admire and share conversation with. That all being said, I'm gonna take a stroll around here and see what's new in the cigar world. Cheers.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Welcome back Mike. I was wondering about you the other day. I am headed to Long Island City for work in a couple weeks (but doubt I'll be able to meet up with anyone), and I was trying to list all the New York area brothers I would want to herf with sometime down the road.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Welcome back. I didnt know you but I am from NY as well! Come to our HERF this coming Sunday at JR cigars in NJ meet a few local east coast brothers!