What's new

I want your recommendations!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I want to know what cigars are out there that I should try that are "short". Specifically I really liked the Nosotros corona at 4 x 46. I also liked the NUBs. So what else is out there that is similar in size that I should try. I know the Porchop, but that's not exactly accessible.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
kinda depends on $ amount...if u are looking baller style...I love opus love story/affair! limited editions would be your pork chop and the cohete (my favs...they never lasted more than a week in the humi...PEtE MAKE MORE!!!). LFD has a little bugger that is delicious around same size. if u are just looking for a quick smoke I would also suggest the tat angeles or noella...both delicious! hope this helps a little!

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
kinda depends on $ amount...if u are looking baller style...I love opus love story/affair! limited editions would be your pork chop and the cohete (my favs...they never lasted more than a week in the humi...PEtE MAKE MORE!!!). LFD has a little bugger that is delicious around same size. if u are just looking for a quick smoke I would also suggest the tat angeles or noella...both delicious! hope this helps a little!
Mmm, Pork Chops and Cohete's are both great! Expensive sticks for the size, but worth it, IMO.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Pam Principe, Short stories, Noellas, 601 reds and greens, Illusione 68s, La Ricky #5s, Pepin Cuban Classic Perlas, My Father Le Bijou Pet Robo, Cabiquan Guapo Junior, Jaime Garcia Res Especial Pet Robo, Chuchillos Cubanos #46s.
Should get you a good start!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Illusione Epernay Le Petit. La Aroma de Cube Edition especial minutos. Illusione 68. All are very good same and the size as the Nosotros.