What's new

I was kindly asked to introduce myself!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm the new guy. I am in Portland, Oregon.

Been at cigars for awhile - but had been a "bland"/mild addict for years. Macanudos, or something similar, were by go to for my few cigars a year. I didn't really see much for me in stronger blends.

Then I got my hands on a Padron, and it was all over. Since then, I've been working on steadily expanding my palette.

In the last several months, I've been moving into various new cigars: Eiroa, Tatuaje, Perdomo, etc. (I've spent more than I care to count.)

But I've loved the darker, deeper flavors. Not sure what I was so afraid of!

Anyway, I found this site today after buying tickets to the Broadway Northwest Cigar Festival in Camas, WA, in August.

Great site - and I look forward to learning a ton here!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, I think most of us have learned to keep a good selection of cigars, each appropriate for the time of day, drink and food you want to enjoy with it.
Assuming I eat all kinds of food, 24 hours a day, I am off to a good start. :happy:

My current holdings:
Oliva V
Tatuaje Miami
Eiroa First 20 Years
My Father #3
Montecristo White (some habits die hard)
Padron Family Reserve (45 & 85)
My Father Le Bijou 1922
Ashton Symmetry
Archetype Axis Mundi
Black Label Bishops Blend

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome! Grew up in Portland and get back all the time to see my parents and such. Is the Broadway in Camas the one that Tony runs? I know all the great shops and special finds in Portland if you haven't sniffed em out yourself yet. The original Broadway is where I had my first Tat J21 which is the cigar that convinced me cigar smoking was more than a fun thing to do with the guys two or three times a year and worthy of the time, money, and dedication of an actual hobby haha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Grew up in Portland and get back all the time to see my parents and such. Is the Broadway in Camas the one that Tony runs? I know all the great shops and special finds in Portland if you haven't sniffed em out yourself yet. The original Broadway is where I had my first Tat J21 which is the cigar that convinced me cigar smoking was more than a fun thing to do with the guys two or three times a year and worthy of the time, money, and dedication of an actual hobby haha
I actually haven't been in to the Broadway stores yet. Rich's and online has been it for me. Heading in tomorrow (the the NE Portland shop) on the way to another appointment. Looking forward to it!