What's new

I was really PO'ed last Friday

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Now that the divorce is finalized I am thinking great I will never have to deal with my ex again. Then I find out Friday that my ex and my good friends ex joined a dart league and their team is sponsored by the bar we go out to all the time.

I have been good friends with the owner for years and he feels bad but I can't blame him as my ex had a friend of hers he didn't know call him to sponsor his team. Neither of our ex's ever played darts while we were with them and the fact that there are plenty of other bars to be sponsored by.

I thought we were all adults and not have to play these high school games. If it's a reaction she is looking for she won't get it from me as I refuse to stoop to that level.

Just felt good to vent....sorry!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
High school games is the perfect way to describe. Just take the high road, and everything will work itself out. Plus, you're a cheese-head... so God will definitely take care of you! :ccool:

Best of luck with the situation brother!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
F-That Dude...I'd stoll into the bar like she wasn't even there. It just might piss her off enough to leave knowing she got no rise out of you.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Don't let her get into your head, bro. Take it for what it is: petty, infantile, and nasty. She gains nothing but infamy.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They are women!! It is a game to screw with you and your buddy.

They join the league, flirt with all your dart buddies, start making out/groping some dude, a fight breaks out, you and your buddy go to jail, and you and your buddy get banned from the bar and league.

The ladies don't give a shit. They know how much you guys love the league, and they know how to push all the right buttons. Let them gang-bang the entire bar/league and act as if you don't give a damn. Once they know you don't give a damn, the ladies won't be back.

I'm kind of crass, but I'm right!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I will just be avoiding the place on Wednesdays. She will have to be delusional if she thinks my friends will talk to her or be nice as she basically wrote them off when she left.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I just told this story to my wife and she cracked up. Sorry, but from the outside it sounds like a sit-com. I do hope it all works out for you and hope she gets her ass kicked at darts.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
That is a tough situation. Never had an ex so no advice from me in that area, but what others have said sounds good especially that you are above such games.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Just take the high road man. Enjoy a good stick on those wednesday nights and kick back.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Women... Can't live with 'em. Can't live without 'em. They will always find something to piss us off!

It is always strange to see the different "retaliations"....