What's new

I Won??? WOW!

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Okay gang, heres the story:

Torano event at my local today, so i decided to go and hang out with some guys that i know who'd be there. Carlos was there and a CAO/Torano rep by the name of Miguel whom i have met before. Great guys. There was also a roller there who works for Torano; his name was Phillipe. Anyways...If you bought anything that they had there for the event (torano cigars only), you got to roll your own cigar!:halfgrinw

I've watched videos, I've read, ive studied, ive dreamed about rolling a cigar. So i broke out 60 bucks for the cheapest sampler they had. (like supporting the local when i can/want) So at the end of the day, Carlos and Philipe, and the store owned and miguel would pick the best stick rolled and that person got a plaque and 3 cigars containing Torano's newest blend still in development. As well as some other freebies.

There were more than 50 cigars that people had rolled and i figured mine was just another brick in the wall. But as i watched mine make it to the top 25, top 10, then top5, i started getting excited. After much inspection, they chose mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlos said that im the youngest winner hes seen yet and there gonna use the group pic that i took with them for some things and i got to keep my cigar. i put a dated band on it and its goin in the humi forever!! As soon as my local sends me the pics, ill put em on here for ya to see!

pics of the win will come soon!!

Video Here: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hMbbpKhw98"]YouTube- Rolling My Cigar[/nomedia]

:peace:

Last edited:

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Congrats Paul... First Danilo, Now you.... The young brotha's
are really steppin their game up and showing these FOG's who's Boss! :headroll::eyebrow::thumbsup: