What's new

If Help is Needed Covid 19

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
This may have already been said but if anyone needs help post in this thread. Maybe this will get better maybe it will get worse but no BOTL should be without help or support. I'll do my damnedest to ship out to someone in need.

Please take care of yourselves and be careful we are all family here. I live in Northern Indiana so if you're close maybe I can make the drive and if not maybe we can find a brother that's closer.

Love you guys so much.

's Hoshy

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hmmmm. So, the first ever BOTL TP bomb is needed ?
My dearest hope is that the panic buyers have fully stocked up by now, thus allowing supply and demand to return to normal levels.

Worst case scenario, I’ve got a mountain of baby wipes I can break into. Sorry Harrison!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m worried about my supply! I’m down to two cigars in my Humidor. Hopefully this isolation doesn’t last much longer!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hat off for everyone... Seriously, people need people the most in time of crisis: and here you are guys offering help and extending your support just for the sake of humanity.. and a good puff !
Cheers to all of you!
Long Leaf BOTL!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I extend my hands out to help others as well. Even though I don’t have many brothers around I have a lot of time on my hands being laid off from my job and doing school online.