What's new

If money was no obstacle, what would your daily smoke be?

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fuente Sharks (although it isn't the money that keeps them from being my every day smoke); otherwise, Don Carlos #2 or a Tatuaje Grand Cojonu LE. :awholelot

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm. Prolly still gonna be a Torano Signature. I'd be tempted to go with Tatuaje Cazadores for my pick but I just haven't had enough of them... Then again, I probably couldn't smoke Tat Caz everyday -- too strong.

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If money were no object, I wouldn't be smoking the same thing every day. I would however, keep a box of Partagas Series S perfecto's or two on hand, as well as a nice selection of all of the Fuente Hemingway's on hand as well.

I still wouldn't smoke super expensive cigars, if I did that every day, what would I have to look forward to as a treat? :smokingco:pimp2:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Box upon box of pre-embargo cubans. All perfectly legal. All nicely aged.
<clueless newbie alert>
Do these even exist? I mean, in the quantities that would be needed? Maybe I'm not looking at it right, in the context of a humi and being babied, but wouldn't they eventually start to degrade? I mean, sure the plume would be heavenly, but...?
I mean absolutely NO offense by asking, but after every cigar shop I've been in having "Legal pre- embargo cubans", well, I doubt that they exist in the quantity I've seen advertised as such... not that they don't exist, but just that I'm curious if they CAN exist without deteriorating... Please realize this comes from someone who's never had a cuban (that I've known of, at least, and from what I have read - I'd have known!)... but I guess I'm still in the odd mindset of seeing leaves in the fall deteriorating, versus seeing well- kept, humidified, cared for tobacco leaves in a humi. Anyhow... rambling, so I'll just leave this thought and answer the topic at hand.

If I could smoke just ONE smoke? Wow, that's a hard call - toss up of 3:
Felipe Dominicana (the torpedo frontmark)
Saint Luis Rey Serie G mad in their 60rg (toro?) size
Cohiba XV in their toro or torp shapes
(all three have that licorice- like finish I love)

...and I'm sure others' postings will make me wish I could add even MORE to the list :smile:

Just my 2 cents,
ZugbugPete

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
<clueless newbie alert>
Do these even exist? I mean, in the quantities that would be needed? Maybe I'm not looking at it right, in the context of a humi and being babied, but wouldn't they eventually start to degrade? I mean, sure the plume would be heavenly, but...?
I mean absolutely NO offense by asking, but after every cigar shop I've been in having "Legal pre- embargo cubans", well, I doubt that they exist in the quantity I've seen advertised as such... not that they don't exist, but just that I'm curious if they CAN exist without deteriorating... Please realize this comes from someone who's never had a cuban (that I've known of, at least, and from what I have read - I'd have known!)... but I guess I'm still in the odd mindset of seeing leaves in the fall deteriorating, versus seeing well- kept, humidified, cared for tobacco leaves in a humi. Anyhow... rambling, so I'll just leave this thought and answer the topic at hand.

...and I'm sure others' postings will make me wish I could add even MORE to the list :smile:

Just my 2 cents,
ZugbugPete

Well, there are those cigars that are supossedly made with pre-embargo Cuban tobacco. You know the sales pitch, "we found several barrels of tobacco from 1958 yada yada yada". To me, that's all BS, but I could be wrong. Hey, if you have the $$, you can get pre-embargo from Christies and threw some private individuals and companies. Of course, how the cigars were stored is very important. If they were kept at the perfect humidity and temparture, I've heard pre-embargo cigars can be stellar. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
<clueless newbie alert>

Just my 2 cents,
ZugbugPete
To answer yiour question...yes they do exist. Usually an auction of someones very old collection. And no I m not talking about Pinars.