What's new

If not cigars... then what?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thanks very much! Yeah I keep going back and forth on what to get for my children. But they are all teenagers so I just asked them what they wanted me to get for them. Worked out pretty good. The artist for this one was pricey and had to wait months to get it. But you can see why.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Good ink is pricey and worth waiting for. Wish I could afford more LOL

Stupid Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I've recently fallen down the slippery slope that is the world of flashlights. I needed a good headlamp, and started doing research and watching reviews. Ended up with an Armytek Wizard Pro V3 warm tint and it's an awesome light. Then I got into looking at throwers and bought an Astrolux FT03. But hey I could use a new EDC light so I got an Emisar D4V2. Oh and I could use a coke can style flooder with diffuser so I got an Astrolux MF01S. All those lights need batteries and I needed a charger too, etc etc. These lights are all pretty much overkill and you could start a fire with most of them lol
I totally understand that! I recently was searching for a small handheld but powerful flashlight, and of course rechargeable. I started out looking into Surefire lights but they are too much money for what you get.

I ended up going with the Klarus XT21X. A hair bigger then what I wanted but it is 4000 Lumen with Cree LED. Also 5000 mAh battery. You can adjust the Lumen with the side button, and it also has two tail buttons. One is the light at its brightest and the other is the strobe. So both are at the rich of a button with just one push.

I wanted to buy many I looked at so I can see how you can get into collecting them.

This, so much this. Stumbled on high end flashlights a few years ago. Love em so much.
Currently using an olight seeker and bayco penlight mainly, still love and use my thrunite tn12(14) all the time

Big fan of fenix and thrunite keychain lights as well. Looking to pick up an olight offering there too.

Gonna check those y’all mentioned, got me curious.

@xjsnake loves him some lights too.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This, so much this. Stumbled on high end flashlights a few years ago. Love em so much.
Currently using an olight seeker and bayco penlight mainly, still love and use my thrunite tn12(14) all the time

Big fan of fenix and thrunite keychain lights as well. Looking to pick up an olight offering there too.

Don't check out the lights I mentioned, your wallet will pay for it! Since that post I've also ordered an Emisar D4Sv2 in blue. Very impressed with what I have so far. The MF01S is unbelievable, lights up my entire back yard.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have a Gen 2 Glock (no light rail). I'm thinking of getting a new Glock with a light rail just so I can get an Olight for it LOL.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I have a Gen 2 Glock (no light rail). I'm thinking of getting a new Glock with a light rail just so I can get an Olight for it LOL.

Been a few years since I sold my Gen 2, but I seem to recall there been a couple of features of the 3’s/4’s I preferred over the 2’s. Watch AIM and you can probably catch a deal on an le trade in.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Been a few years since I sold my Gen 2, but I seem to recall there been a couple of features of the 3’s/4’s I preferred over the 2’s. Watch AIM and you can probably catch a deal on an le trade in.
Kings firearms in another great/cheap source of the trade-ins (Glock, M&P, HK, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kings firearms in another great/cheap source of the trade-ins (Glock, M&P, HK, etc)

Not trading anything in. I have 2 Gen 2s, one was my dad's. Mine I have done some custom work to, plus it was my first duty gun so have history with it. When I do buy a new one it will be a Blue Label program, so about $460 with 3 mags.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Not trading anything in. I have 2 Gen 2s, one was my dad's. Mine I have done some custom work to, plus it was my first duty gun so have history with it. When I do buy a new one it will be a Blue Label program, so about $460 with 3 mags.

Solid plan for sure;,we where talking about buying used LE trade in’s. Gen 3/4’s are usually in the 250$ range with nights sights and 3 mags.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live in wine country ... so been into that, for fun and business.

Anything outdoors. Paragliding, surfing or spear fishing, camping and hiking definitely.

Like EDC stuff. Languages. Travel of course but since having a kid, that hasn’t happened.

Now he just started school though, I’ve got more time for things again. But it’s going to be cheap/free hobbies for now (cigars aside)

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Before cigars I was a bit torrent downloadIng junkie. Mostly rock / blues-rock music and an occasional video. When I came upon a great show or recording, I’d burn multiple copies for my friends with similar tastes. At times, if artwork wasn’t available, I’d also create custom covers. Spent hours each night and weekend days centered around that passion. I was so focused on it I don’t think another addiction could have existed alongside it. But somehow cigars cracked a hole in that wall and within a few months of getting into it (...thanks CBid...), I stopped downloading and burning CDs. The turnaround was quite amazing (...and a lot more expen$ive...).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before cigars I was a bit torrent downloadIng junkie. Mostly rock / blues-rock music and an occasional video. When I came upon a great show or recording, I’d burn multiple copies for my friends with similar tastes. At times, if artwork wasn’t available, I’d also create custom covers. Spent hours each night and weekend days centered around that passion. I was so focused on it I don’t think another addiction could have existed alongside it. But somehow cigars cracked a hole in that wall and within a few months of getting into it (...thanks CBid...), I stopped downloading and burning CDs. The turnaround was quite amazing (...and a lot more expen$ive...).
I’m similar in ways. I get into a hobby and go balls out for a good amount of time until I could write a book on it then move to the next. There’s a few exceptions. Martial arts my entire life, hiking, knives, cigars for 20 years but took time off, def did the bit torrent ripping obsession for a few years way back. Lol

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have only two vices: cigars...and lying about having only two vices. Beyond that:

Woodworking
3D modeling (for woodworking)
Shooting and hand loading (1911s, ARs, and miscellany)
Wine, beer, spirits
Photography
Flight simming
Cooking
And more...