What's new

If you can find them, buy them!!

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Damn, Eddie - that's when you know you've got problemS (plural)! ;)
No joke. I think I may have talked myself out that one... That or I'm telling you that to sound halfway sane and going to do it on the down low :) You may get one of these experimental sticks one day if they don't suck. Haha.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
No joke. I think I may have talked myself out that one... That or I'm telling you that to sound halfway sane and going to do it on the down low :) You may get one of these experimental sticks one day if they don't suck. Haha.
LOL. You know I'm always down to lend a helping hand, brutha! ;)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I found a box of Nosotros robustos for sale, would you guys say that would fit the criteria?
I would buy the Nosotros. TNT Cigarguy gifted me some a while back...they were great. Better than the fresh one's I had when they were released. 2 cents.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Pork Tenderloin... I'm starting to sound like a crack head now. I actually spent most of my morning at work looking up places to find loose CT Broadleaf so I can replace the wrapper on some J21s. Man, I got problems...
Truly awesome.... proceed sir, u r my hero

pabloj671

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
15   1   0
PG Gran Panatelas... may be the closest tasting thing to a CC i've had... unfortunately CC's are way easier to come by! still a great smoke!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
The Nosotros isn't a bad cigar, it's just not as complex as you'd expect considering it was a Drew Estates/Illusione collaboration. My B&M has a few boxes of them in the humi, apparently when I requested he stock up on some Illusione these were all he could get.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Elusive Robusto jar release?
That was the one that got me hooked! Got that and the Skull and Bones with a bunch of other rare Viaje from some guy's auction here. Got an amazing deal on the whole thing. In fact, now that I think about it, that guy should probably keep an eye on his mailbox... :)

-Charles

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
That was the one that got me hooked! Got that and the Skull and Bones with a bunch of other rare Viaje from some guy's auction here. Got an amazing deal on the whole thing. In fact, now that I think about it, that guy should probably keep an eye on his mailbox... :)

-Charles
I remember those days when auctions weren't so frowned upon....

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
There are so many to look for when you hit a new local that I wouldn't know where to start listing. I always look for old cigars. Last time I hit a local out of down, I found a box of 09 SW Reserva (22/25) and a couple of Tat A Unos from 07. Old DPG sticks (especially pepin padillas), El Centurions, odd Fuentes (still hoping to find a box of 858 rosados just sitting there), etc.

If I can't find something I can buy around a box of, I'll just grab a single >$20 cigar I've never had and herf right there. I don't care for picking up handfuls of singles anymore.

jebloom22

Master Blend
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to find:

Oliva Master Blend I
LP T-52

..and just for kicks, I'd love to find the Big Butt Gorditas as they were originally produced circa 1997-98. My palate has changed plenty since then, but they'd be fun to find.