What's new

If you had to pick one

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Brown Shugga Substitute all day!

Probably my fave by them. Although they have a barrel aged stout on tap at the brewery which is killer.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Ha! Great thread! Sucks was one of the best releases you did not have to hunt too hard for this year. The under cover is pretty damn good too. Drinking one right now. A lot of flavors that are similar to the sucks IMO.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ha! Great thread! Sucks was one of the best releases you did not have to hunt too hard for this year. The under cover is pretty damn good too. Drinking one right now. A lot of flavors that are similar to the sucks IMO.
THANK YOU that's what I think they are more similar than I think most will admit. I can't decide on one being better

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
THANK YOU that's what I think they are more similar than I think most will admit. I can't decide on one being better

IMO sucks is better. The undercover has a bit more of a malt and heaviness to it. Sucks I can drink back to back to back but undercover is a little too heavy for that. Still an amazing beer.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
IMO sucks is better. The undercover has a bit more of a malt and heaviness to it. Sucks I can drink back to back to back but undercover is a little too heavy for that. Still an amazing beer.
Exactly this. Only thing I'd add is I think the Sucks is a solid A beer. The Shutdown a B to B+ for the reasons above. It's a one and done for me and not one I rush out to buy another 6'er of. The Sucks I buy at least one 6 pack every time I see it.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Exactly this. Only thing I'd add is I think the Sucks is a solid A beer. The Shutdown a B to B+ for the reasons above. It's a one and done for me and not one I rush out to buy another 6'er of. The Sucks I buy at least one 6 pack every time I see it.
How often do you see it I thought it was limited