What's new

If you had...

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'd buy every box of ERDM CS I could find. It's such a lousy cigar and I care so much for my fellow brothers that I would spare them the disappointment of spending their money on these things.
Imo those have hit a rough patch this year... some of the boxes look heinous and smoke heinous. I can't remember what code I received. It was early 2016 tho. Booooooooty.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
2 - Parti PSD4's
2- Parti 898's
2- Cab Parti short's
2- Sir Winnies ( 1 for long term aging, one for select days of smoking)
2- Upmann Connie 1's
2- Upmann Connie A's
2- Upmann Mag 46's
5- Upmann Half Corona's
Cab Juan Lopez No.2
1- Juan Lopez No.1
Cab HdM No.2
1-Hoyo EE
1- Hoyo San Juan
1- LGC No.2 if you can find them right now.
1- Monte Especial
1- Monte Especial No.2
2- Monte Edmundo's
3- Monte No.2's
Cab Punch Punch
3- RA Superiores
Cab RASS
2- VR Famosos

This would be my list. Mainly for smoke-now potential. I think Cohiba's are a waste unless you are wanting to put them down for at least 5 years, so this list is more of a smoke now situation. Some on this list I would smoke slower, and let age a couple years first, but are smoking pretty good already. The newer 898's are amazingly good right now, and have huge potential imo. Same with the San Juan's. The winnies from '14 were something special, but getting those from people who bought them then, will be a nice mark-up if you can find them.
Have fun shopping ! I know I would, with a pile o cash like that.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
For five grand you can get good values.

For premium Habanos go with
Hoyo- Double Coronas Cab 50
Ramon Allones- Gigantes 50, one box to age
Punch- Double Coronas

Ramon Allones- Specially Selected Cab 50
Hoyo de Monterrey- Epicure Especial
Bolivar- Libertador 2 boxes of ten
Bolivar- Belicoso Finos
H Upmann- Magnum 50
H Upmann- No.2
Partagas- Series P, No. 2

Budget friendly Habanos

Fonseca- No. 1
H Upmann- Magestic
Partagas- Millie Fluer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
2014 h upmann sir winston
2014 or older Coros
Hoyo des dieux
2014 libertadores
2014 Connie 1s
MDO no 2s
Punch punch cabs from 2014
2014 or older romeo y julieta short churchills
Trinidad vigias
Epicure Especiales
That lineup is pretty legit

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I've only had one, tasted like a Marlboro ultra light. Told myself I'd be avoiding those in the future. Perhaps that was a hasty judgement?
Aged Monte No. 2 are quite good. Full bodied and spicy. I am finishing a box of 2008 Monte #2's

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Aged Monte No. 2 are quite good. Full bodied and spicy. I am finishing a box of 2008 Monte #2's

I'm not sure of the pedigree on the one I had. Came as part of a NHIE without any date code. Was the complete opposite end of the spectrum from full-bodied or spicy, though. Can CCs age stronger? I kind of assumed that aging would only mellow a smoke.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'm not sure of the pedigree on the one I had. Came as part of a NHIE without any date code. Was the complete opposite end of the spectrum from full-bodied or spicy, though. Can CCs age stronger? I kind of assumed that aging would only mellow a smoke.
With the fermentation process the tobacco flavor is accentuated. It does lose nicotine content (slightly) but the tobacco flavors are enhanced from the other bad elements being removed from aging. I tested a fresh Monte 2 vs the 2008, and the 2008 was much spicier and full flavored.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm a simple man-a few boxes of RyJ short Churchill, a few boxes of Partaga P, and some Siglo III.