@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
The digger itself is crazy enough. This thing is like a mini bat

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I reached out to Nick Papagorgio and inquired about picking up a fiver. He noted that they had three boxes left but, he'd check with the owner and see if they would split them into fivers. A day later, he hits me back on e-mail with the thumbs up and their are five of these on their way to me.

Can't wait...

Anyone know where to get these...I know about the Maduro and those are very good..5 pak for $48.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I reached out to Nick Papagorgio and inquired about picking up a fiver. He noted that they had three boxes left but, he'd check with the owner and see if they would split them into fivers. A day later, he hits me back on e-mail with the thumbs up and their are five of these on their way to me.

Can't wait...

Anyone know where to get these...I know about the Maduro and those are very good..5 pak for $48.
Where was this, and do you think they will do it again?

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yes I am certain that Nick Papagorgio (Manager at Cigar Haven, recent member here on BOTL) will sell you a fiver. When I got mine and invited him to join us here I asked him if he would mind if I shared the share and he said "no, by all means, please do".

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes, Jon Carney our LFD rep (now VP of Sales for LFD) and I were sitting in the lounge after hours the summer of 2012 and probably had more than our fair share of rum (we had a Designated driver don't worry) when we started talking about the whole Mayan end of the world thing which was suppose to happen Dec. 21st of that year. We began talking about what we would like our last cigar to be like and conjured up this ridiculous fictional cigar. A couple weeks later Jon gave me a call and reminded me of our conversation. He had told a few people at LFD about the idea and it got back to Litto, who enjoyed it and said he would make it for us at Tobacco Haven. Originally it was suppose to be called the "Bigger Digger" but Litto told us that just sounded "Dumb" so thus the "Meaner Digger" was born.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoked this one last year and it definitely is a mean one. Gotta be careful with all That nicotine.
Only Smoked it about 2/3 before I simply HAD to put it down.
None the less a fun cigar, but I wouldnt smoke it again. It's just too much

Picture from back then next to a pack of OJ to put it in perspective:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
They have those at a local that overprices a lot of limited stuff. I am sure those are 30 bucks or more there. Opus X lanceros cost 60 bucks there.