What's new

If you need a digital hygrometer

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Check out this link

link

I've talked with Matt by phone - great guy. Great prices on these too (plus free shipping). He's had them in his test chamber this week checking them out, and the results have been very impressive.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I talked to Matt Monday, I think, and he mentioned that he was going to offer some kind of 2-fer sale. Looks like he updated his page with it within the last day or two.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Man, I ordered two of them with replacement batteries on Wednesday and they didn't have this sale up on the site...I paid $17.99 each. :smt102 ](*,)

Edit: Called Matt and he hooked me right up. Great guy, thanks for the heads up Sunivy.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't see any kinda 2fer special, am I looking in the wrong place? These things look awesome!...Also, a little off topic, why does he not ship cigars to Texas? Is he located in Texas, and not wanting to pay the taxes or something?

Andrew

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends -

I got tipped off by a few board members about this place. Thought I'd stop in and take a look.

Thanks for doing business at Little Havana Cigars. You will definitely be happy with the new hygrometer model.

And to TX Cop, the sign about not shipping cigars in Texas has been removed. There's a long story behind why it was there, but it had nothing to do with taxes. I forgot it was still up there. Glad you mentioned in your post.

Thanx again.

-Matt B

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just ordered one last night for my new Vicksburg. Great price, looking forward to trying it out!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Welcome to BOTL Matt...go ahead and introduce yourself in the Introductions room if you want...I can guarantee you wil receive a nice brotherly welcome from a lot of people.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome aboard Matt! I'll be placing an order shortly for one of those hygros...I just figured since you were located in Tx, and not shipping here, it was because you didn't have your tax stamp yet, or something like that....Good to see you on the board!

Andrew

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've got our Texas Tobacco License. It was an issue with one of my suppliers who was worried I would undersell some retailers in Texas.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, there's not much loaded in the database yet. I have a few smokes on the website, but I need to take pictures and write the romances for each of the cigars. That's a lot of work and has been pretty difficult to do with my schedule. We've been going like gangbusters trying to get the new hygros finalized. Those are gonna be winners. But now we're concentrating on the things that count: Cigars!

Anyway, our signature line is Santa Rosa, a great Honduran built by Flor de Copan. If you haven't tried them I highly recommend. 10 sizes in Natural or Maduro yields 20 totally different cigars. We have a few private labels from the same importer. I also carry the JM Tobacco line including the JM Dominicans and Island Delights (flavored)

The cabinet premiums that we sell at our brick & mortar store include a couple of Padrons (working on getting the '64 Anniversary's), Rocky Patel '90 & 92, Torano 1916's, and a couple Fuentes including the Short Story.

I don't have a large variety, but everything I stock and sell I smoke

Let me know what you like.

BTW, are you a TX PO?

-Matt

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Indeed...Just a long, drawn out process getting through the background checks and interviews.....Can take anywhere from 6-18months from the initial application to start date..

Andrew

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Couldn't resist anymore Matt....just ordered the 2fer deal.

Thanks!
David