What's new

If you ordered a box of cigars and instead received 25 singles

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Yes. If I order a box, most times it is because I also want the box, not just the cigars.

There is also a certain satisfaction that comes with removing the cellophane wrapper from the box and/or cutting the seals open

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Yes. If I order a box, most times it is because I also want the box, not just the cigars.

There is also a certain satisfaction that comes with removing the cellophane wrapper from the box and/or cutting the seals open
What he said (y)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
thanks, seems obvious and I completely agree with everyone, but sometimes question myself because I am an oddball.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No, it's not a random question. I ordered a box of tat 7's from cigar fed. My online invoice shows "25 count box." Among some other nonsense that is annoying, I made an order on Thanksgiving (2 boxes) and one "box" shipped late. First box (a legit box) arrived tonight and with it, the invoice. The paper invoice says 25 singles, which is not what I want obv. I sent an email stating that's not what I ordered, but I haven't heard back. The paper invoice also said one box, which is the box that I received. The paper invoice was manipulated as my online invoice states something very different.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
No, it's not a random question. I ordered a box of tat 7's from cigar fed. My online invoice shows "25 count box." Among some other nonsense that is annoying, I made an order on Thanksgiving (2 boxes) and one "box" shipped late. First box (a legit box) arrived tonight and with it, the invoice. The paper invoice says 25 singles, which is not what I want obv. I sent an email stating that's not what I ordered, but I haven't heard back. The paper invoice also said one box, which is the box that I received. The paper invoice was manipulated as my online invoice states something very different.
Ah ok, I've heard of people having issues with them before. Specially if you order in state, the delays are lengthy.

Try one of our site sponsors next time

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First problem occurred when I made the order and then contacted service to see if I should give my new address--moving the 6th--tomorrow, to portland, OR. I asked if I would have a problem receiving my cigars in time, to which Logan assured me that no, it wouldn't be a problem. So I accepted that because my initial contact was the day after Tday. Come to find out, that half of my order was never sent, which creates an obvious problem. I contacted service on December 2nd and asked them to please not ship the second half of my order to my current address in Boise, because it's not likely to arrive in time. A few more emails asking them not to send and I would pay shipping and whatnot to my new address, and I see that the package was sent this morning.
here is my tracking number (USPS). I know they are a small operation, but come on guys.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Of course I am unable to complete the "package intercept" option on the USPS site. Looks like Navy is getting stiffed this Christmas (brother in law). Airforce wins (my brother)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I grew up in that area and know exactly what you mean--on top of real estate going through the roof. We are just there for 3 to 6 months thank God! I don't like that area, prefer Boise. Idaho is the best state I've lived in and it's not even close (only lived in the West/Pacific NW).

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I just escaped from there this summer. We were there four years for my wife's school. I love the weather and how beautiful it was, but didn't care for the culture. At anytime rate, good luck with the CF shenanigans.