What's new

Iffy purchase

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I recently purchased a couple five packs from one of the major internet cigar retailers(i wont name names, [redacted for taste])
When the cigars arrived, two of the five packs appeared to be packaged correctly... but one was not. It came like you see in image below, in an unsealed bubble-wrap pouch. The cigars feel kind of dry, Ive got them in my humi and don't want to go through the trouble of sending them back for a refund as i feel its a big waste of time. They are/were Tatuaje Petite Tatuaje's, Do you guys think they will be OK? Ive never received cigars shipped like this before or dried out like this before, so I'm worried if they will recover from there unkind journey :(

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Your reassurance is welcome, they are one im looking forward to quite a lot. Ive just never received cigars completely open to the elements like that before.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
...be like sucking on a rabbits foot.
Um, John. I have some questions:
  • Why in the world would you opt to suck on a rabbit's foot?
    • Were you stranded somewhere and didn't tell us?
    • How big was this rabbit? Was there a lot to suck?
    • While you sucked on one of the rabbit's foot, were the other 3 kicking you in the face?
    • If you suck the rabbit's foot off (haha) of the body, is it an extra lucky rabbit's foot?
  • Are we talking about an actual rabbit or some kind of a kinky sex slave dressed like a rabbit?
    • If yes, we need more information.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with Brent, nothing to worry about!

That being said, we have some awesome site sponsors that ship everything with bovedas and more bubble wrap than cigars ;)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Curious who? I've never had anyone other than good brothers of the leaf send smokes with a boveda. That's pretty legit man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Curious who? I've never had anyone other than good brothers of the leaf send smokes with a boveda. That's pretty legit man.
I know both Small Batch and Puro Cigar send them with Bovedas. And they both have awesome selections, prices, customer service, and their speed of shipping is top-notch.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

Purocigar and smallbatchcigar
They are fantastic supporters of this forum and they have BOTL discounts ;)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

@smallbatch has the best packing and overall shipping I've ever seen.

FTBMelanie

Melanie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a couple five packs from one of the major internet cigar retailers(i wont name names, [redacted for taste])
When the cigars arrived, two of the five packs appeared to be packaged correctly... but one was not. It came like you see in image below, in an unsealed bubble-wrap pouch. The cigars feel kind of dry, Ive got them in my humi and don't want to go through the trouble of sending them back for a refund as i feel its a big waste of time. They are/were Tatuaje Petite Tatuaje's, Do you guys think they will be OK? Ive never received cigars shipped like this before or dried out like this before, so I'm worried if they will recover from there unkind journey :(

If you're worried. Return it. I'm a retailer and if anyone was concerned we would always take it back. Stuff happens.