What's new

I'll be in the middle of nowhere for the next month. I'm stocked up!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I get bored with cigars every few months and stop smoking for weeks or even months at a time—as recently as November/December (2016) I stopped for about 2-3 weeks.

If I was addicted, I seriously doubt if I could do that. Moreover, usually when I start it back up, I get the notion to smoke a cigar and think to myself "I think I'll smoke a cigar today." I might even pull one out of my humidor for a bit and smell it, but then put it back. Then, the next day, I'll think to myself "Ok, today I'm definitely smoking a cigar." And I might. But I might not. Usually, it's 2-5 days after I get the notion to start smoking again that I'll finally have a cigar.

So, if I'm an addict, I'm a pretty strange one.
Aren't you the same guy that says he dreams about cigars while lying in bed?

Addict bro

:)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Addicts do not get bored with what they're addicted to and quit using whatever it is for weeks or months at a time. That's actually impossible for an addict to do.

I don't know if you're serious or having a laugh, so sorry for approaching this in a didactic way if it's the latter.

Now pardon me, but I'm going to look in my humi and find a cigar to smoke.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Addicts do not get bored with what they're addicted to and quit using whatever it is for weeks or months at a time. That's actually impossible for an addict to do.

I don't know if you're serious or having a laugh, so sorry for approaching this in a didactic way if it's the latter.

Now pardon me, but I'm going to look in my humi and find a cigar to smoke.
I'm just messin with ya man! :)