What's new

Illusione 2 from 2008

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought 3 of them last week for $7 a piece. I have smoked 1 and smoking an other one right now.First off it has a beautiful colorado wrapper with a light tree leaf smell. the first half inch was a pepper bomb with strong straight forward leather and earthy tobacco.the pepper settles down and turns to light spice and strong leather. It seems a lot different than what Illusiones are like. It is light to medium body throughout the smoke even though the flavors are very strong with a leather finish that tastes like it was made by Hermes. the draw and the burn are perfect. It stays the same after the first inch to the end. The only difference is that it gets stronger as it goes. It has no sweetness or richness, just strong earth and leather with a touch of spice.It kind of reminds me of the old Camacho corojos in flavor. this is nice but it doesn't taste like what I know Illusione taste like.overall I like it but I prefer a newer 88 over it. these were worth buying,just to try. the new MK Ultra corona will age better I think.they are a little young like the Dirty Rat. give them a couple years and they will be awesome. I would give these 2's about a 90. I can't wait to try the Ultra Robusto soon. they probably will need some age as well.over time these 2's lost something but also gain power. with a touch of sweetness and richness these would have been amazing. I have never had such a bold Illusione before. as light as a Macanudo body wise and as strong tasting as a Cuban Partagas.I won't forget these cigars mysteriousness. these truly are illusory trying to figure them out.:cbig: