What's new

Illusione Ad CP Vol VI Issue I

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol woah. I saw this tweeted a little bit ago. Can't believe it made it to print. Good for a laugh both times I've seen it.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
that

is

AWESOME!!! o)

seriously, how secure do you have to be to say "yeah, we make good product, it doesn't matter, you could just put unicorns and rainbows up in a full page spread for all i care".

wait, JD does dog rescue, will we see a DE add with nothing but adorable puppies? please? might get my wife to join the herf at this rate.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
At the end of the day, it got people to post about it. I would say regardless of your thoughts on the ad, it worked, because here we are chatting about it.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Those pictures describe exactly how I feel when I smoke an Epernay... Like I'm simultaneously howling at the moon, kissing a bunny rabbit and galloping away on a majestic unicorn underneath a rainbow.
Out of this world, just like the cigar!

I mean if a cigar can taste like the intro to a led zeppelin song, then why not this?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Those pictures describe exactly how I feel when I smoke an Epernay... Like I'm simultaneously howling at the moon, kissing a bunny rabbit and galloping away on a majestic unicorn underneath a rainbow.
Out of this world, just like the cigar!

I mean if a cigar can taste like the intro to a led zeppelin song, then why not this?
winwinwinwinwin! this right there absolutely explains it! o)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I have to think this is a joke being played on them by a rival company or something... that's insane!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Friggin awesome! Dion is the man. If you don't "get" the ad, then you just don't "get" Dion's style. Brilliant.