I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Pre-Light:
  • Beautiful Cigar with excellent color
  • Top notch construction
  • Very inviting
  • Perfect wrapper

I was cleaning the basement so I couldn't smell anyting.

Cut:
  • V-cut and as it's a smaller cigar, the cut was perfect

Light:
  • I toasted the foot
  • First draw was as good as they come even though I was impatient with the light
  • I usually light the foot gently and completely before I put the cigar in my mouth. I try to not let the flame touch the cigar but today I was tired.

First 1/3
  • Hard to pin down flavor profile but very tasty
  • Hint of spices but just a delicate hint
  • Draw is still excellent
  • Huge amount of smoke from this little cigar
    • Didn't have a holder and I was doing something else so I made one out of legos

Second 1/3
  • Still fuzzy with the flavors but again probably cause of mass cleaning and dust in basement
  • Great draw
  • Not racist but I do prefer a white ash like this cigar

Third 1/3
  • Good amount of time between draws so the cigar isn't hot
  • Only two draws in this third are bitter but probably because I was impatient
  • Still not able to define flavor.
  • Still think it's a nice delicate cigar
  • Got up and realized I had been fooled. This cigar kicked my ass. Not like the one Canadian winter where a friend and I had two Cohibas in his Corolla and couldn't walk after but enought that I felt it.

Overall:
  • Loved this cigar.
  • Definitely my new favorite small cigar.
  • It might become my go to cigar
  • Not quite sure I want my go to cigar to cost this much but ...

If I had to grade it, I would give it 90-92 but I'll wait till I smoke 2-3 more before I decide to buy a box.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
nice review, great cigar .....my kids would hurt me if I took their blocks for a makeshift stand.....LOL

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
UPDATE:

Had my second La Petite today and it was horrific and not in the good sense. If I didn't pay that much for it I would have thrown it out within the first minute. There was a faint aftertaste and I couldn't get rid of it and I couldn't place it.

It was sawdust and leather like. It was so bad that I couldn't do it and had to put it out halfway through. I hope it was bad one cause I thoroughly enjoyed the first one.

I guess I have to give it another chance.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Very good review, especially for it being your first! I'm sure this doesnt matter nearing a decade later. Like the legostand and I'm not racist either but I like white ash too.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V