What's new

Illusione Epernay Series 2009 - Le Ferme - Robusto Extra

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am an official Illusione ho.. there, I said it. :laugh:

Epernay are excellent smokes, the whole line. Like others said, the mj12 is a great cigar, the 2, 88, hl, 68, f9, cg4... all of 'em are good. When March rolls around (when it's set to be released) be on the lookout for the Nosotros, it's a joint effort between illusione and Drew Estates. I had a sample and think that's going to be a huge hit.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Guess I am in the minority with this one but I only had an Illusion once and well did not like it at all... Just many other things I would rather smoke for the money. I believe it was the 77? (this was about a year+ ago):dunno:

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The Epernay, Le Grande and your forgetting about Cruzado line I like the Elitas and the Illusione MK ULTRA if you can find them.

JH

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guess I am in the minority with this one but I only had an Illusion once and well did not like it at all... Just many other things I would rather smoke for the money. I believe it was the 77? (this was about a year+ ago):dunno:
You sure it was an Illusione?

Jesus Fuego makes a 777 with a very similar band.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You sure it was an Illusione?

Jose Fuego makes a 777 with a very similar band.
hmmm I will have to check at the B&M where I got it. It had a somewhat thin white band. It was also not in cellophane and the box was plain unfinished wood if I recall similare to pepin blue or tatuaje brown box.

MP.

Doesn't buy Altadis
Rating - 96.2%
37   1   0
The Epernay Le Ferme was my first cigar of the new year and is one of my favorites. I've never been let down by any of Dion's smokes. I believe that I'm becoming an Illusione ho too.

BQuain

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Epernay Le Ferme was my first cigar of the new year and is one of my favorites. I've never been let down by any of Dion's smokes. I believe that I'm becoming an Illusione ho too.
Yeah, this was my first of the year smoke, and looking at it being my last of the year...very impressed!

b.quain