What's new

Illusione Event W Dion Giolito@ Burning Leaf

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
-Sept 25th from 5-10 @ the Burning Leaf on Rt 59 Plainfield, IL in front of the Menards
Freebies, Booz, and Food w Poker as well!
The Man himself will be there. (w a master roller)
I'll add more when Tim posts more.
THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!
(Today there was alot of Very new cigars out on the shelves.)

Justin

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
-Tonight from 5-10 @ the Burning Leaf on Rt 59 Plainfield, IL in front of the Menards.
As always event buy 3 get 1 free specials. Buy a box specials as well. Free booze and catered food as well.
Lounge will be hopping also. Come meet your fav botl JolietFire till 6 pm me.(union meeting after 6)
-Also there is going to be a chili cookoff sponsored by a unknown (LFD unconfirmed) vendor opening weekeend for the Bears. (13th)
Also a Illusione (possibly w a master roller) event on the Sept 25th more details to come on later dates.
Justin
That stinks as I won't make it over to the Leaf until tomorrow. Going to the Sox game tonight.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Man I have been trying to get those dudes autographs ona poster to me for a while too.

Wish I have a transporter...Beam me over!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
-Tonight from 5-10 @ the Burning Leaf on Rt 59 Plainfield, IL in front of the Menards.
As always event buy 3 get 1 free specials. Buy a box specials as well. Free booze and catered food as well.
Lounge will be hopping also. Come meet your fav botl JolietFire till 6 pm me.(union meeting after 6)
-Also there is going to be a chili cookoff sponsored by a unknown (LFD unconfirmed) vendor opening weekeend for the Bears. (13th)
Also a Illusione (possibly w a master roller) event on the Sept 25th more details to come on later dates.
Justin

The new shop is nice, even thought they didn't move far, lol. I thought the lounge was really nice. I will be stopping back at the end of october.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Hey guys I am the manager over at the Burning Leaf and I just got off the phone with Illusione. I was told that it is 95% certain that Dion Giolito himself will be in the store for our event.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
To the top! Top post edited for new info.
MAN I CAN'T WAIT!
(Tim anytime you get info for the upcoming events post it here and Ill change the 1st post Thanks for all the hard work Tim!

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Justin-
I will trade nicely if you can score me an XXL illusione nosotros T-shirt at that event... I was told that the only way to get one is at a promotional event....
trust me..I will make it VERy worth your while....

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
To the top as a reminder. This is getting alot of talk at the shop. There is a rumor that Dion will be here with a few Nosotros as SAMPLERS (personal stash) only. (Don't hold me to it though) He will also have his personal roller with him as well. I will be here all day and we need to get a botl herf going for this! (Tim will be on later today with more details on specials, he's been on the phone for the last week with them.)