What's new

Illusione Event W Dion Giolito@ Burning Leaf

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Ok here is the event box deal in case anyone would like to order a box and have Dion sign it for them. With any box purchase there will be 10% off, a 5-pack of MKs, and a travel ashtray worth about $50. I have not seen the ashtray but I am told it is nice. We have all sizes except the 88 and 1. Illusione is completely sold out of 88s at the moment. If anyone has any questions or wants pricing, please PM me.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Alright guys TIME FOR A ROLL CALL. No excuses lets get together Friday night to smoke some stogies, drink some booze and have a blast. (Meeting Dion will be nice also!) Put your name down if your going, dont want any excuses! Wade been waiting to meet ya. Terran, Cuban Pete and all the other IL and Midwest botlers lets get this going. If you absolutely can't make it and want a box singed along with all the free swag and discounts PM Podman(Tim shop manager)
See ya guys @ the Leaf W Dion!
Mthhurley(Mike) whos next!
Smoke20

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
2 guys out of all the IL botlers. Man I thought we could of got a herf together tonight for this event. Comw on guys you can do it!

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Man, I wish I was anywhere near there. Love Dion's cigars. PM sent to podman.
I got the pm and will hook you up. It is the day of the event buy also the last chance for any BOTL that would like to take advantage of the deals and get a signed box from Dion. Shoot me a pm if you are interested and I hope to see a lot of you guys at the shop tonight. It should be a great time. Besides Dion we will be having some fantastic BBQ from a place that is becoming a destination called Comfort Zone and Chef Rich will be in attendance as well.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Jamal got Comfort Zone catering. OMG!:cjump:
Let see no smokes for 7 days, clean palette check, Dion check, and Comfort Zone catering I dont think Im coming home tonight!:bottle::assaultri:cjump::ccowboy::cbig: