What's new

Illusione La Grande Classe

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Wondering if anyone has tried these and what did they think of them. I love Illusiones and was thinking about picking up a box. Any help would be great!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
the most common complaint so far is "they look cheap, the packaging sucks", almost always followed by "it is smoking really well for something this young, maybe burn another one!". so, good things so far.

keep in mind, i have not burned them. thejavaman has given them +1, and kevin has a good bead on things. shadowcam has also given +1, and eddie's pick ups make me cry, so there's that, too. o)

and, in all fairness, it seems to be $5 from illusione. that should be a very safe bet. if not, you should be able to flip them here easily enough.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I've smoked 3 out of my box so far & enjoyed each of them. The cardboard box & lack of bands put me off from the get go, but I'm pleased with the cigar itself (which is all that really matters in my book). Medium-Full, spicy, rich & smooth. Somewhat loose draw on mine so far, but nothing terrible. Overall, I'm very happy for $5.99/stick.

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Damn does that man do shit right! Put all the value of a "Value" cigar........ In the cigar itself!

filles

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
>A bord du train fantme spécial Halloween, notre bande de quatre filles sont fashion tout en étant déguisées. Sous prétexte que je suis une femme je neconnatraisrien à l'électro c'est aC'est dommage cette dispute,

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
>A bord du train fantme spécial Halloween, notre bande de quatre filles sont fashion tout en étant déguisées. Sous prétexte que je suis une femme je neconnatraisrien à l'électro c'est aC'est dommage cette dispute,
You mad, bro?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Guys, guys, he is giving us the backstory of la classe grande in French lol