What's new

Illusione mc slam

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello Fellow BOTL,

Introducing the latest Illusione single store exclusive cigar - the Illusion mc slam!

The mc slam is a 6" x 54 box-pressed toro. It has a beautiful San Andreas maduro wrapper with binders and fillers composed of Nicaraguan Corojo and Criollo. 200 boxes of 25 cigars were produced for R. Field Wine Co. in Hawaii.

This cigar will premiere at our Illusione event on September 5th. Cigars for general release will be on sale beginning Tuesday, September 9th.

The mc slam is priced at $8.50 each, boxes of 25 will be $212.50. Shipping is set at $11.30 per box with free shipping for 2 boxes or more. Shipping for 5 packs will be $6.

I am now accepting pre-orders at marvinchang@foodland.com
Please e-mail your full name, mailing address, and phone number.

Aloha,
Marvin

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to give every one a heads up, Marvin is the guy that the Tatuaje T 110 was made for about 5-6 years ago. That blend was later transformed into the Faust line by Pete. These were made when Pete was not doing many exclusives and til today guys still ask about it (we got none). Here is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor on some of Dion's exclusives for R Field's. Full without being over-powering, rich and round being a maduro and something that you can and will want to smoke down to the nub. Marvin has 200 boxes (now) but I guarantee that he will allocate it after the event on the 5th. Good luck guys!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This is a great smoke for all of you Illusione fans out there. I had a chance to smoke both the pre release and regular release and these are spot on. I loved the strength and flavor. Not overpowering for my tastes. I liked the box press considering the size of this smoke. Get them now from Marvin. MC Slam don't wait!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Marvin, What are you hearing as to the flavor profile of this cigar? Similar to...?
Give me your address Senor and I'll send you a few sticks to review. I'll let you tell me what the cigar is like. :wink:
Hella cool Marvin!

Hey...if I ask you how opihi profile is, will you send me some? Theres no rocks here to scrape in Indiana.