Country- Nicaragua
Length- 5 1/8″
Ring Gauge- 42
Filler- Nicaragua
Binder- Nicaragua
Wrapper- Nicaragua
Price- $7.00 – $8.00

Appearance 15 points out of 15
This is an fantastic looking cigar. No major veins or blemishes. Nice smooth wrapper.

Construction 20 points out of 20
This cigar is constructed very nicely. Draw was tight on initial cut but after a second cut cigar had a very nice draw. Ash was white but slightly flaky and held for about an inch.

Flavor 40 points out of 50
This is a very smooth cigar with a spicy taste. Flavors consisted of a wood, spice and a slight creamy aftertaste. I would say that this is a full body cigar and would not recommend it for new cigar smokers as it can be a bit over powering.

Value 10 points out of 15

I purchased this cigar from an online retailer for $7.80. At that price I would say that this cigar is at the most that I would pay for this cigar. If it was a little cheaper and I would consider putting this cigar into my regular rotation but the price would prevent that and keep it in the special occasion smoke.

Total 85 points out of 100
A nice, pleasant evening smoke. I recommend seasoned smokers to purchase this cigar but newbies wait until there more seasoned and used to a fuller cigar. Price prevents it from being in a regular rotation.

Review available at www.cigartimesjournal.com