What's new

Illusione Nosotros??

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Jonathan Drew just posted this on cbid, in response to someone saying that the Illusione 68 needed to be smoked slowly:

"Right on.

Thats’ the way you smoke a Dion cigar. It’s not a power herf, its a slow elegant smoke.

The Illusione Nosotros will be much later out to ship than expected, but the rings that are 52 and smaller are the best.

JD "

Elsewhere, someone said that pre-orders were higher than anticipated and they didn't want to start out with a shortage, so they're making sure there will be enough. Also, Jonathan is busy getting the Liga Privada T-52 ready for release, so there's a lot going on at his place.

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My question is this, if the cigars are young at this stage, why BOTHER releasing them right now? I know people are waiting for them, but I'd rather put out a product that is good right off the shelf, than something that requires 6 months to 1 year of age AFTER the consumer buys them. I'm not going to be in a hurry to pick these up.
Scott

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Maybe Dion could shed some light on these cigars. With a little more time, these could be terrific. More importantly, try them yourselves. What one may like, another may hate.

Last edited: