What's new

I'm a daddy

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
He looks like he will be a pretty dog. Do you know if he will have blue eyes? I love that about assies and the fact that they are so intelligent.
Black tri colors don't usually have blue eyes. They are usually found on the Meryls...

My Shelby is 2 years old and really smart. lol.. Shelby and Freya

Attachments

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
He looks like he will be a pretty dog. Do you know if he will have blue eyes? I love that about assies and the fact that they are so intelligent.
I am not sure his eyes are even open yet. I think it is a little unsual for Blk Tri's to have blue eyes. You see that a lot more with Blue Merles.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Michael, that's awesome! Congratulations man! I love these dogs, but MAN do they have a ton of energy, and they are way too smart for their own good. We see tons of them in the Agility ring. I swear some of them are slightly neurotic! :rofl:

Congrats, bro, enjoy your new pup!

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Michael, that's awesome! Congratulations man! I love these dogs, but MAN do they have a ton of energy, and they are way too smart for their own good. We see tons of them in the Agility ring. I swear some of them are slightly neurotic! :rofl:

Congrats, bro, enjoy your new pup!
Yeah the wife has done local agility with all of our Aussies. Nothing too serious. Man do they love that!!! They lose there mind when they show up at agility class.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Too cool! My wife actually teaches agility classes at our local club (we both teach obedience) and I just started the first class with our younger pup.

Sooooooo many naughty things I could say about me and the teacher, but the whole damn class is women! :rofl: