What's new

I'm a little scared here Rasshat!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Last thing I know is Ryan had to send Clint his "famous hat" or the racoon gets it !
Rupe !! We need to Know the status of the racoon !!! Is he OK ???

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I'm going to reply to the Kidnappers email this morning and see if I can get a status update and some clarification. The demands were certainly a little bit unclear and I have no idea what they meant by a "famous hat". Does that mean a ball cap from Famous Cigar, Abe Lincoln's stovepipe, Farrell Williams Park ranger hat or something else?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Last thing I know is Ryan had to send Clint his "famous hat" or the racoon gets it !
Rupe !! We need to Know the status of the racoon !!! Is he OK ???
The kidnappers replied to me and let me know the raccoon is OK but that Rasshat (or someone) better act soon or they are going to turn our Kidnapped friend into a "famous hat" (Davy Crockett's I think) . In the last picture they sent the raccoon was quite relaxed but this time he seems to be sad and dejected.

IMG_0328.JPG

In an effort to save the poor little fellow I think that I'm going to have to run a contest. Keep your eyes posted for a "Bomb Clint...Save the raccoon" contest coming soon!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
The kidnappers replied to me and let me know the raccoon is OK but that Rasshat (or someone) better act soon or they are going to turn our Kidnapped friend into a "famous hat" (Davy Crockett's I think) . In the last picture they sent the raccoon was quite relaxed but this time he seems to be sad and dejected.

View attachment 56175

In an effort to save the poor little fellow I think that I'm going to have to run a contest. Keep your eyes posted for a "Bomb Clint...Save the raccoon" contest coming soon!
We're definitely overdue for a bomb someone contest :)

Consider me an automatic for prize contribution!

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
No bombing the raccoon though that would be a hell of a suprise haha

View attachment 56175