What's new

I'm A Yacht Builder Once Again - *&^)%$#(#@!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Just got the call to come back today, could be as early as tomorrow, or next week. I admit, when Jan (from HR) called me and asked if I would come back, I started to cry.

It's gonna be good to be back home!

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
No more itchy and scratchy (wade and alfonso) no more 50 post days!
But in all seriousness Congrats its speaks on your character at your work as well as what we already know here. It also tell me that the banks are getting more bailout money for execs!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I'm still gonna keep looking for a good paying cabinet builder job in Green Bay, When I got laid off I told Linda I wasn't sure if I'd go back if they called, just being gun shy about getting laid off again. The call came and in a millisecond I said yes.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm still gonna keep looking for a good paying cabinet builder job in Green Bay, When I got laid off I told Linda I wasn't sure if I'd go back if they called, just being gun shy about getting laid off again. The call came and in a millisecond I said yes.

I think keeping the back-up job sounds great. Replenish the savings a bit and have something to fall back on. That's really a good idea in any job these days.

So happy for you, man. I understand being gunshy, but I'm glad you decided to go back. Do what you love, for as long as you're allowed to.