What's new

I'm An Idiot!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I always tell folks to read the description of an auction before bidding. I also tell them to read the confirmation page before hitting submit. I guess I should take my own advice.

I'm over at CA today, cleaning up like a bandit. Kristoffs, Cabaiguan, LFDs, Toranos, PDR 1878 Capa Maduros (my favorite before breakfast smoke), Small Batch, etc., for way less then I've ever won them before. I'm getting stuff so stinking cheap that I'm starting to feel guilty.

All of a sudden I notice a box of Cubaos, one of my "go to" everyday cheapies. I throw out my standard box bid for these, hit submit, and then wonder why they're going so cheap. Then I look at the description. 10 cigars! What the....? My mind goes back to a previous thread where cigahs stated that Famous was almost out of the original 20 count boxes of Cubaos. Looks like the new ones come in boxes of 10. Guess I'm guilty of a major overbid. Now I don't feel so guilty anymore, lol.

Stupid, stupid, me.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I deleted the CBid app a few days ago. Now if I want something, I go look for it, rather than have it find me. If that makes sense.