What's new

I'm back- disappeared for a while

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I was fairly active here a while back- I guess a year or more ago. This was my favorite place to learn about new sticks, generally shoot the shit, and drive a bus or two.

Long story short- I was in a very bad place in my life both personally and professionally. As a result I kind of fell off the map here. First and foremost, I have no idea if I left anybody high and dry on a trade or a contest I'd run. I don't think I did, but if you read this and I've screwed you over- please bring it to my attention and I'll be happy to make it right.

I have come through all of my issues, and in the last few months have been enjoying all the goodies in my box that have just been sitting and aging. I look forward to participating again as I have time if you find folks will have me back.

What brought me back? I got the dreaded vasectomy this morning (terrible idea lol) and I've got a few days to sit on my ass and maybe pack a box or two. Since no one here has my address anymore, and I'm not rectifying that in my profile, I should be safe.

Missed you people

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was fairly active here a while back- I guess a year or more ago. This was my favorite place to learn about new sticks, generally shoot the shit, and drive a bus or two.

Long story short- I was in a very bad place in my life both personally and professionally. As a result I kind of fell off the map here. First and foremost, I have no idea if I left anybody high and dry on a trade or a contest I'd run. I don't think I did, but if you read this and I've screwed you over- please bring it to my attention and I'll be happy to make it right.

I have come through all of my issues, and in the last few months have been enjoying all the goodies in my box that have just been sitting and aging. I look forward to participating again as I have time if you find folks will have me back.

What brought me back? I got the dreaded vasectomy this morning (terrible idea lol) and I've got a few days to sit on my ass and maybe pack a box or two. Since no one here has my address anymore, and I'm not rectifying that in my profile, I should be safe.

Missed you people
Welcome back!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Don't really know ya, but any brother here is always welcome to me. Glad you worked through your issues and live to bomb again!