What's new

I'm Back in the Saddle

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey fam, sorry for being offline the past couple of weeks. Since the accident, work has been HECTIC coupled with the that the wife has had me out almost every single free moment looking for a replacement car.

Well, work is still work and it is showing signs of easing. But... We pulled the trigger on a 2016 Kia Sportage for her today. After having looked at almost every mid-sized SUV on the market, we settled on this one and it had only 12 miles on the odometer. She is happier than can be which means, I too am happy; Happy Wife, Happy Life.

So I will get my post up of last month's stick tomorrow and it will be one of my pre-game smokes.

Missed You Guys,
CeeGar1

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome home!

Sent from my iPhone using that TapaTalk thingy - take that Chuck Mejia

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey fam, sorry for being offline the past couple of weeks. Since the accident, work has been HECTIC coupled with the that the wife has had me out almost every single free moment looking for a replacement car.
Well, work is still work and it is showing signs of easing. But... We pulled the trigger on a 2016 Kia Sportage for her today. After having looked at almost every mid-sized SUV on the market, we settled on this one and it had only 12 miles on the odometer. She is happier than can be which means, I too am happy; Happy Wife, Happy Life.
So I will get my post up of last month's stick tomorrow and it will be one of my pre-game smokes.
Missed You Guys,
CeeGar1
Good to hear ! I remember this discussion. We wound up with a 2013 Ford Edge. Nice clean flawless vehicle with only 18km on it. Through heavy due diligence on all cars in class, The Sportage was in right up there in the pick list till the end. Gosh it took about a month including selling our car privately after the fact. Congrats and glad that's over huh ? And yeah it keeps the online activities at bay. Happy Wife, Happy Life.