What's new

I'm back kinda, checking in

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey yall,

Look, It's Barbarino! He's back! It's been about 2.5 years since I was active. Got busy with work, knocked up my wife, and started smoking cheap Habanos. Felt a little dissociated with a lot of the board since I was smoking only RyJ mille fleurs and Fonseca #1, so I started pulling back, and eventually left.

With my kiddo (and another on the way), I felt like I was always only smoking half a cigar before I had to do work or spend time with my family. I just switched to pipes and appreciate the fact that I can control the pace a little better, and that the financial commitment for tobacco isn't nearly as demanding. Feel a little overwhelmed, so I decided to come back to the place that taught me how to be a cigar smoker.

Happy to be back you filthy animals!!

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey yall,

Look, It's Barbarino! He's back! It's been about 2.5 years since I was active. Got busy with work, knocked up my wife, and started smoking cheap Habanos. Felt a little dissociated with a lot of the board since I was smoking only RyJ mille fleurs and Fonseca #1, so I started pulling back, and eventually left.

With my kiddo (and another on the way), I felt like I was always only smoking half a cigar before I had to do work or spend time with my family. I just switched to pipes and appreciate the fact that I can control the pace a little better, and that the financial commitment for tobacco isn't nearly as demanding. Feel a little overwhelmed, so I decided to come back to the place that taught me how to be a cigar smoker.

Happy to be back you filthy animals!!
Welcome back! And welcome from IN

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hey man, i vaguely remember you from when i joined. As this place has taught everyone, there is no shame in smoking what you can afford. Sorry you felt as though backing away was what needed to happen.
At any rate, glad to have you back. And congrats on the kids!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Thanks all, glad to see some familiar faces and so many new ones.

It's funny; when I was active, I thought the pipe section was an inactive place I never went to. I knew a few guys who were into cigars and switched or smoked both, but in my head it was like the library. Glad I have a whole different rabbit hole to fall down!

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks all, glad to see some familiar faces and so many new ones.

It's funny; when I was active, I thought the pipe section was an inactive place I never went to. I knew a few guys who were into cigars and switched or smoked both, but in my head it was like the library. Glad I have a whole different rabbit hole to fall down!

Fall down? If you dont watch it they will kick you down with unrelenting force