What's new

I'm back

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
:waving:Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back. Was up in the Adirondacks from Thursday till last night and the net access was super slow so I didn't do any posting just was checkin for messages. I tried to put this in the announcement section but it wouldn't let me. Anyway I had a great time did some snowboarding and relaxed in the woods for a few days. Now I'm back in reality. Hope all is well with everyone.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
:waving:Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back. Was up in the Adirondacks from Thursday till last night and the net access was super slow so I didn't do any posting just was checkin for messages. I tried to put this in the announcement section but it wouldn't let me. Anyway I had a great time did some snowboarding and relaxed in the woods for a few days. Now I'm back in reality. Hope all is well with everyone.
Nothing like a snowboard in the day and a cigar in the hot tub at night...

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Nothing like a snowboard in the day and a cigar in the hot tub at night...
Minus the hot tub although that would've been nice. Its my in-laws place they don't rent it out so every time we leave we have to re-winterize it. Although I have payed to stay slope-side in VT with a hot tub on the deck it doesn't get much better than that for sure.