What's new

I'm back!

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Howdy Brothers,

I've been a little inactive lately and today I announce my return. I've been working two jobs (at The Cigar Room and now as a locksmith) and 50- 60 hour work weeks aren't conducive to BOTL participation. Yesterday I returned from a one week disaster relief mission trip to Joplin, MO.

I got to meet TreeFrog Frank and Danthebugman, what a pair of stand up guys. My evening with them was simply fantastic. (Thanks for the brats and cigars, much appreciated.)

I'm now working on a post about my week in Joplin and what I saw, as well as one about what I observed to be the "healing power" of cigars. I was able to teach a few folks over there how to smoke and appreciate cigars.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Howdy Brothers,

I've been a little inactive lately and today I announce my return. I've been working two jobs (at The Cigar Room and now as a locksmith) and 50- 60 hour work weeks aren't conducive to BOTL participation. Yesterday I returned from a one week disaster relief mission trip to Joplin, MO.

I got to meet TreeFrog Frank and Danthebugman, what a pair of stand up guys. My evening with them was simply fantastic. (Thanks for the brats and cigars, much appreciated.)

I'm now working on a post about my week in Joplin and what I saw, as well as one about what I observed to be the "healing power" of cigars. I was able to teach a few folks over there how to smoke and appreciate cigars.
Glad to have you back my brother and those long arse work weeks will definately put a crimp in your BOTL time for sure!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Glad you made it home safe. Thanks once more for coming up and helping out :thumbsup:. Oh and I love the new signature :laugh:.

Dan

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Oh my...

Great to meet up with you, Mark!! Had a great evening. I have a pic to post soon. Been a very long and busy weekend, and got back late last night. So, I will do that soon!!

Again, thank you for coming up here and helping our community!!

And thank YOU for the cigars!!!! They were a huge hit with the golfing in-laws in Iowa!!

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
For those of us not in the know...that pic needs a left-to-right roll call! And yep, not sure I'll ever look at a brat the same after that signature... :pokemyeye

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
For those of us not in the know...that pic needs a left-to-right roll call! And yep, not sure I'll ever look at a brat the same after that signature... :pokemyeye
It was a quite frightening look to a brat!!!

I added the roll call... I started to, but guess I never did finish. LOL