What's new

I'm going to Vegas for NASCAR

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yuppers, I got all the flights, Car Rental, Hotel, and did I say World of the Outlaws and NASCAR tickets for March 10th 11th and 12th....Here is the run down, Fri. morning Nextel poll racing, Fri. night World of the Outlaws, Sat. Busch racing and Sun. Nextel Cup, We have tickets in Earnhardt Terrace Weekend Packages..http://http://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_searchtix.htmI?l=EN&CNTX=3323416 OMFG I can't wait..:applause: plus we r staying a couple extra days to make sure we spend ALL the $$ and leave Vegas with a good share of my Tax money.......:grinFU:

This is all happen cuz the lil lady is giving this to me for my 50th B-Day,:bdaycake: (I think I'll Keep Her)...........

Gawd I can't wait............

Attachments

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
very nice... one day I will go see a NASCAR race live.. I know I live an hour away from one of if not the fastest tracks and I have never been to a race....

but in any case, if any of you brothers want to come to an ATL race let me know and I will see what kind of tickets I can get for you....

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Very cool, I could never get into Nascar though. Sounds like you have a great trip planned! Enjoy!

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
caudio51 said:
Very cool, I could never get into Nascar though. Sounds like you have a great trip planned! Enjoy!
Tom, have you ever been to a race in person? For me, I guess I could make comparisons to hockey. I couldn't get into hockey and then went to a Flyers game when I used to live near Philly some years ago. It was a blast! Nascar is the same type of deal. Well, at least I can say that even though I am an hour and a half from Daytona!!!

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Hey BradMc! That sounds great! My wife and I will be in Daytona for the twin 150s the Thursday before the 500. And interestingly enough will be in Vegas the week of March 13th for a family get-together. Enjoy the races, man!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
djs134
And interestingly enough will be in Vegas the week of March 13th for a family get-together. Enjoy the races, man!
Well if you want to hook up for a good smoke and telling lies, let me know I'll be in Vegas till Wed the 15th.........

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
BradMc said:
djs134

Well if you want to hook up for a good smoke and telling lies, let me know I'll be in Vegas till Wed the 15th.........

Sounds good. I'd look forward to meeting a BOTL. We'll get some details worked out as this gets closer and I find out the "families" plans. Right now it looks like Tuesday night will be the best.