What's new

I'm gonna throw this damn thing!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I always leave my computer on with the monitor in sleep mode when at work. Power went off yesterday momemtarily so I had to power up when I got home. I now have tremendous sluggishness in regards to opening programs and clicking threads wherever I go. I have scanned for spyware and ran Norton just to check. Unforunately, I had my system restore off from a couple of weeks ago when I was taking care of somethin else so that is a no go.

I am gonna throw the damn machine and buy a kick ass laptop. Bah...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For home, i would never go with a desktop again...LAPTOPS all the way, unless i was some kick ass designer or something...

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Could the static discharge from all those combs you possess have any effect on your computer?

Hmm... Watson - I think so!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yeah, man! Laptop and wireless connection is the only way to go. I can surf in the living room, kitchen, out on the porch with a cigar, hell even the garage. I love it!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Too late...Dell Laptop ordered.

Now I can take the Gateway laptop that all the chatroom people have heard me bitch about and put five .357 shells through it as I laugh with satisfaction.

On a side note, the desktop seems to be running normal again tonight so I will have it as a backup.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Now I have buyers remorse since the desktop is acting fine now...someone snap me out of the remorse!