What's new

I'm heading to Dallas

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I wish I could. I've had a nagging cough for a few weeks and hanging out in a cigar lounge would likely render me unable to breathe for a week or more.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I wish I could. I've had a nagging cough for a few weeks and hanging out in a cigar lounge would likely render me unable to breathe for a week or more.
No worries! There will more opportunities in the future. You've got to look out for your health.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Yeah but it's Dallas lol. I like cowtown better than all that hipster Dallas stuff. But for the BOTL I would make an exception.
Trust me, I know what you mean, but let me tell you, I make a lot of exceptions for the brotherhood here, going to Dallas is HIGH on that list.

I have a feeling that Mark might be steered towards Elite in Addision since that is near to where he will be staying. If you'd like, you're more than welcome to carpool in my beat up old truck...

At least you can smoke in it (as long as the wife doesn't see)

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I'll be on the golf course until around 3:30. What time are you planning to be at Elite. Would love to meet some DFW Brothers live and in person!