What's new

Im lookin for 3 words H B H

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
It’s been a while since I was sexually aroused by some green beans, so I’d be down.
Not sure how much traction it’s going to get on here though. Most of the regulars aren’t on the forum much, and the traffic on here seems way down in total. I just happened to swing by and catch this post. I wish we had all started a GroupMe together.
MC B-Rad tried to get it going last year, but canceled it after not getting a lot of commitments. I don’t know if he has the desire to go through it again.
HBH may just be one more thing that Covid put and end to. I hope I’m wrong. I’d love to catch up with all the old friends and meet some new ones.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
“I can’t eat green beans with a boner again.” bwhite220

So eat the green beans first ?.........:hilarious::hilarious::cat::chicken::hilarious::hilarious:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yes HBH was fun to do and see all the guys , However I've already started working this year (Yes I'm only semi Retired) and it looks like I'll stay pretty busy ......

So I'll be passing on putting it on this year and pass the torch to who every, if someone wants to take it on, I have a box full of stuff that will go with the Herf......

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
In Seinfeld Voice: "Whyyyyy is there a pea called the greeeeen beaaaan, and a beaaaaan called the chiiiiick peaaa? Would somebody explain this to me alreadyyyyy??"