What's new

I'm looking for...

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is a two part post so keep reading please. First I am searching for a few pipes. If you can look at your locals next time you stop or if someone here may have any of these that they would sell or trade please let me know. Looking for a Ben Wade Unicorn Fawn, Preben Holm Hallmark, Private Collection, Hand Model 400.

I'm not sure about this second part. I want to follow the rules but I don't want to blow up the for sale section. I currently have 45 estate pipes posted for sale on eBay. 32 are starting under $50. I need to move them because I have no more room for new pipes to work on. I have another batch of 60 prepped to work on but after that my workshop is stuffed. Several guys have messaged me here and there so if anyone is interested please message me and I'll send you the link to check them out so you can see them all without me posting an insane amount of sales posts here and cluttering up the forums. I'm open to possible trades as well if you see something you like.

Here are a few pics of my work. I try to restore each pipe like I am adding it to my collection and believe me many of these I'd like to keep. I go back and forth all the time. Thanks guys!

7B36503F-353A-4C17-BB45-75D1DC227A64.jpg 03FCA806-7611-4870-B74F-0600498F33E0.jpg IMG_1079.JPG

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Would it be easier to post a link to your e-bay store here?

Beautiful pipes though!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
Wasn't sure if it was allowed. Here it is below. Some pipes have a buy it now. Most don't but if you don't want to risk or wait on bidding I do have set prices for them all. Just message me. If no one has bid I can end it and we can work something out. I'll work something out on multiple pipes and reduced shipping for you guys as well. Thanks guys. I'm open to trades or partial trades too.
http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=krell81

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm also interested in trading if you guys want to check out what I have posted up and see something you like. I'm into pokers and anything Preben Holm, Ben Wade, Danish Freehand types.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Damn....my little heart is going pitter patter with all of those. I have my own small collection of pipes...7 in all...mostly Savinell and have been a pipe enthusiast since the mid 70's. Off and on I go back and settle in and then go back to cigars....very relaxing hobby unlike most things in life.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Damn....my little heart is going pitter patter with all of those. I have my own small collection of pipes...7 in all...mostly Savinell and have been a pipe enthusiast since the mid 70's. Off and on I go back and settle in and then go back to cigars....very relaxing hobby unlike most things in life.
I am a Savinelli fan. I took these down because I'm on the fence about keeping them. I had them priced a little lower of the higher end other guys are selling for because if they didn't sell I was going to keep them. Still on the fence. Enjoy these pics. A Collection 1986, Portofino, Bings Favorite, and a Mediterranea 123
IMG_1168.JPG IMG_1271.JPG IMG_1813.JPG IMG_1804.JPG

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am a Savinelli fan. I took these down because I'm on the fence about keeping them. I had them priced a little lower of the higher end other guys are selling for because if they didn't sell I was going to keep them. Still on the fence. Enjoy these pics. A Collection 1986, Portofino, Bings Favorite, and a Mediterranea 123
View attachment 96593 View attachment 96594 View attachment 96595 View attachment 96596
I see a couple that I have as well....I have 3 that I bought in the early 80's that are still being used...the bite proof stem has really been tested for over 30's and they've paid for themselves many moons over.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Fellas I have 47 Estate pipes I need to find new homes for. Free shipping and 20% off any listed at $74.99 or above. Anything over $100 I'll consider offers on. I have no room left at all. I have pipes in racks and cartons on the floor even. Work area is packed and these have to go. Just message me here and I'll apply the discount or if you don't like the Bay I can pull it down off there.

** I just marked everything down to reflect the new price.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Fellas I have 47 Estate pipes I need to find new homes for. Free shipping and 20% off any listed at $74.99 or above. Anything over $100 I'll consider offers on. I have no room left at all. I have pipes in racks and cartons on the floor even. Work area is packed and these have to go. Just message me here and I'll apply the discount or if you don't like the Bay I can pull it down off there.

** I just marked everything down to reflect the new price.

FYI, that ebay link does not work