What's new

i'm outta here!! Federal 91st edition...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jeff it was great to meet you at the dinner. Sounds like you had a great time on your trip!

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Had a great time, First thanks to Federal Cigar for putting on another killer anniversary event. To Jeff, It was a pleasure to meet you, you are a great brother.
Thanks to Jerome for the hospitality, and thanks to all of the other brothers who made the trip in, it was another great day for good memories with Brothers Of The Leaf. Can't wait until next year.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was very cool meeting you guys as well. Ive uploaded some pics on my site from the drew estate tasting and dinner. Will put up pics from the saturday event later today.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
back to work at 6am. ha! definetly an E-ticket plane ride home!!

Great seeing all the Federal guys again! Speedy, Matty, and EVP took good care of me.

Jerome, you have an awesome family!! thank you for all you did. Tommy, we're gonna have some fun in Chicago!! Jere, totally looknig forward to our next stop. Eric, eh. hahahaha. ban him! thanks for all the great sticks guys!!

hung out with a few folk who knew a little bit about cigars: Jaime and Janny Garcia, Steve Saka, Pete Johnson, Ernesto Padilla Carillo and son, Jose Ortega, and Jeremy w/Pepin.

the totals are in. smoked 14 sticks. 11 i had never tried. just think, next year will be the 92nd

Last edited: