What's new

I'm Rich!!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Cigars all around...Apparently I'm rich!! Received the following in my email today...……..

Congratulation

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. I am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual because Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to UK for my treatment ,so I know your email address is valid. (warrenedwardbuffettofficial84@gmail.com)

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information:

Warren Buffet OR You visit my website https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

God bless you.

Best Regard

Mr.Warren E. Buffett Billionaire investor

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
What I see here, is an opportunity to troll someone via email. @Rupe you should email the guy back and make it sound like you’re falling for it, but ask him to provide some certain form of proof that he’s Warren Buffet - something that forces him to do just a little bit of research, maybe a cheaply forged document, but something easy enough. For now. If he bites, steadily increase the ridiculousness and difficulty level of your requests - let’s see how far we can take him!

Last edited:

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
unusually good English,well written, apart from the "United Dollars "

Juvenile use of descriptor "Mr.Warren E. Buffett Billionaire investor", but otherwise looks like from the UK or India, or another Empire Country.

They will go far with this...…... :cat: :bucktooth::greedy:

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
unusually good English,well written, apart from the "United Dollars "

Juvenile use of descriptor "Mr.Warren E. Buffett Billionaire investor", but otherwise looks like from the UK or India, or another Empire Country.

They will go far with this...…... :cat: :bucktooth::greedy:
You guys misunderstand, the gift is of “United dollars” all of the monies are united as the ultimate gift from Mr. Buffet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk