What's new

I'm Rich!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm sure he just needs your bank account number and a couple hundred bucks to process your United dollars.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
And the wins just keep on coming. Now I won the Georgia Lottery!!

GEORGIA LOTTERY ORGANIZATION

TICKET FREE/ONLINE E-MAIL ADDRESS WINNINGS DEPARTMENT.

Greetings Winner,

If you are the correct owner of this email address? If yes then be glad this day as the result of the Georgia lotto online e-mail address free-ticket winning draws of December, 2019 held in Atlanta Georgia, United States of America has just been released and we are glad to announce to you that your email address won you the sweepstakes in the first category and you are entitled to claim the sum of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(US$3,500,000.00). Your email address was entered for the online draw on this ticket No: 546-373-66773 and won on this Lucky No: (14)-(8)-(5)-(19)-(28)-(12)-(30).

On how to receive your won prize of US$3.5M. (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) to enable Mr.Liam Finch ascertain you as the rightful winner and receiver of the US$3.5 million dollars US, MAKE SURE you include the below listed information in your contact email to him.

Your complete official names, country of origin and country of residence/work, contact telephone and mobile numbers, address, amount won, free ticket and lucky numbers, date of draw. OPTIONAL: - [Sex, age, occupation and job title].

Just in case you are thinking of how you won without entering then know again that this very draw of the Georgia Lottery Organization in which you have emerged as a winner was a free ticket online email address draws were thousands of email addresses was collected from almost all world wide websites and used for the online draws/sweepstakes and during winners selection your email address came out among the first ten which won you the lottery in the first winnings category and entitles you to claim the US$3,500,000.00 dollars

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Liam Finch

GEORGIA LOTTERY ORGANIZATION.

Online Winning Notification Department

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
these things do tend to come in threes.

I'm wondering what's next, a long lost uncle who passed away?

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Just as I suspected, here is number 3!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
1775 K ST NW # 400
WASHINGTON D.C., DC 20006-1500, UNITED STATES

Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,

COMPENSATION FUNDS PAYMENT ORDER

This is to inform you that, we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU), the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and FBI. We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of African countries and Europe, which includes (Nigeria, United Kingdom, Spain,Ghana, Cameroon and Senegal) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) Hague (Netherlands) soon for Criminal/Fraud Justice.

During the course of our investigation, we have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists.The United Nations Anti-Crime Commission and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have ordered that the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 100 Lucky people around the World for compensation. This Email/Letter is been directed to you because your email address and country name (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) was found in one of the scammer Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe you have been scammed.

You are therefore being compensated with the sum of US#10, 500,000.00 (US$) (Ten Million five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). We have arranged your payment to be paid to you direct to your bank account in your country. To receive the above fund, you are therefore advised to contact the (Ups Courier Company Agent) who will delivered your ATM card to your home address

we have advised the Agent to open a private email address with a new number as to enable us to monitor this payment and the communications to avoid further delay or misdirection of your fund. Kindly

Ups Courier Company Agent now with the below contact details:
Compensation Fund Dept.
Contact Email: (jamwilson042@gmail.com)
Contact him now and forward the below details to him: And follow the instructions. so you we get your fund immediately.
1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Age:
3. Occupation:
4. Cell/Mobile Number:

Yours in Service.
MR. WILLIAMS TOMMY
United Nations Funds Investigation Unit

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Looks like the UN is still trying to give me some money and all I need to do is send them the information from my "ATM Visa card".

Sounds legit to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC).
UNCC Secretariat Villa The Lawn Palais des Nations
8-12 Avenue of Peace 1211.
The United Nations Reimbursement Fund Unit Department.

Attn: Esteem Beneficiary.
This is officially informing you that THE UNITED NATIONS and WORLD BANK-GROUP have authorized me to contact you base on your compensation amount and reimbursement amount. After an extensive close door meeting
between the Board of Directors of the UNITED NATIONS and WORLD BANK-GROUP.The United Nations, World Bank-Group and International MonetaryFund have agreed to compensate you with the sum of Three Million Five
Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($3.5 Million) after your name and email was submitted by the Internet International Monitoring Group during the UNCC Conference Meeting which was held in Bab Ighli, Marrakech, Morocco,

We must get you informed that your email was listed among those that have been endorsed and yet to receive their reimbursement payment. The United Nations reimbursement Commission have agreed to compensate you. We are also
aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived and huge amounts of money have been stolen from them by Internet Fraudsters around the World. Six categories of claims were set up: Claims from individuals forced around
the World between the invasion and the cease fire, Terrorist Attacks, Earthquakes, Internet Fraudsters (Category A); Claims from individuals who
(or whose family) suffered injuries or Death as a result of the invasion(B); Claims from individuals for business losses, pain and anguish,property damage etc.

Each claim category had specific dates for initiating the claim and providing required evidence. A total of over $352.5 billion in claims was submitted in 2,686,131 claims. Of these claims, 1,543,619 (57%) resulted in
some sort of award. The total awarded, to be paid by Iraq/Iran and Kuwait’s oil revenues, was just over $52.4 billion. The UNCC adopted a policy of paying individuals first, with the result that the remaining sum is entirely to a government entity, specifically the state oil companies of Iraq/Iran and Kuwait.

For this reason you are to receive your payment through a certified Bank Draft or ATM Visa Card. With this Visa Card you can withdraw money from any part of the World without being disturbed or delay. All that is required of
your now is to contact our 100% trust officials. All that is required of your now is to contact our 100% trust officials. Below is his contact information:

Name: Mr.Duke Haelk.
Email: dukehaelk1965@gmail.com

For more proof, below is the tracking details of a beneficiary in your category that just received an ATM Card accordingly this year.

Beneficiary Name:James Brand.
Tracking Number: undisclosed until the due process.
Delivery Courier: FedEx Express Shipment

You can track for yourself for further assurances. Please ensure that you follow the directives and instructions so that within 72 hours you would have received your card payment and your secret pin code issued directly to you for security reasons.

We apologize on behalf of the United Nation organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past. Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm
your payment making the world a better place.

Yours Faithfully,
Under-Secretary-General for Economic and Social Affairs.
NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Looks like the UN is still trying to give me some money and all I need to do is send them the information from my "ATM Visa card".

Sounds legit to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC).
UNCC Secretariat Villa The Lawn Palais des Nations
8-12 Avenue of Peace 1211.
The United Nations Reimbursement Fund Unit Department.

Attn: Esteem Beneficiary.
This is officially informing you that THE UNITED NATIONS and WORLD BANK-GROUP have authorized me to contact you base on your compensation amount and reimbursement amount. After an extensive close door meeting
between the Board of Directors of the UNITED NATIONS and WORLD BANK-GROUP.The United Nations, World Bank-Group and International MonetaryFund have agreed to compensate you with the sum of Three Million Five
Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($3.5 Million) after your name and email was submitted by the Internet International Monitoring Group during the UNCC Conference Meeting which was held in Bab Ighli, Marrakech, Morocco,

We must get you informed that your email was listed among those that have been endorsed and yet to receive their reimbursement payment. The United Nations reimbursement Commission have agreed to compensate you. We are also
aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived and huge amounts of money have been stolen from them by Internet Fraudsters around the World. Six categories of claims were set up: Claims from individuals forced around
the World between the invasion and the cease fire, Terrorist Attacks, Earthquakes, Internet Fraudsters (Category A); Claims from individuals who
(or whose family) suffered injuries or Death as a result of the invasion(B); Claims from individuals for business losses, pain and anguish,property damage etc.

Each claim category had specific dates for initiating the claim and providing required evidence. A total of over $352.5 billion in claims was submitted in 2,686,131 claims. Of these claims, 1,543,619 (57%) resulted in
some sort of award. The total awarded, to be paid by Iraq/Iran and Kuwait’s oil revenues, was just over $52.4 billion. The UNCC adopted a policy of paying individuals first, with the result that the remaining sum is entirely to a government entity, specifically the state oil companies of Iraq/Iran and Kuwait.

For this reason you are to receive your payment through a certified Bank Draft or ATM Visa Card. With this Visa Card you can withdraw money from any part of the World without being disturbed or delay. All that is required of
your now is to contact our 100% trust officials. All that is required of your now is to contact our 100% trust officials. Below is his contact information:

Name: Mr.Duke Haelk.
Email: dukehaelk1965@gmail.com

For more proof, below is the tracking details of a beneficiary in your category that just received an ATM Card accordingly this year.

Beneficiary Name:James Brand.
Tracking Number: undisclosed until the due process.
Delivery Courier: FedEx Express Shipment

You can track for yourself for further assurances. Please ensure that you follow the directives and instructions so that within 72 hours you would have received your card payment and your secret pin code issued directly to you for security reasons.

We apologize on behalf of the United Nation organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past. Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm
your payment making the world a better place.

Yours Faithfully,
Under-Secretary-General for Economic and Social Affairs.
NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely.
That's real, for sure. You're one lucky guy!
Lol
Edit: crazy that the UN uses gmail as well. Not suspicious at all

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
And the cash just keeps on rolling in!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear in Christ

I am Mrs, Josan Nowak from London 68 years old, I'm married to Mr. Mogab Nowak.who was a contractor with the government of Ivory Coast for eleven years before he died in the year 2014 after a brief illness that lasted only four days, We were married for twenty seven years without any child,

Dear I contact you to let you know my desire to donate to you the sum of $ 2,500,000.00 US dollars which I inherited from my late husband. It is my desire to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice in your country and distributed every year to charities, motherless baby home, churches, schools, support for homeless men and women or Whatever you have in mind. that will be for the benefit of the less fortunate

Presently i was very sick at point of death due to cancer sickness and the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness, Recently my doctor said that I will not last for the next four months so I took this decision because i don't have any child that will inherit this money even if i die and I don't want this fund to be invested in ungodly way.

Therefore as soon as I receive your response confirming your acceptance to work as i directed, I will give all relevant information that will authorize the release and transfer of the money to you as my duly assigned representative.

Assured me that you will act accordingly as I said in this massage, hoping to receive your response soon,

your sister in christ

Mrs, Josan Nowak