What's new

I'm seeing a woman that likes cubans

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
She likes the RYJ no.2 tubes but I'd like to get her into something a little more diversified, any suggestions?

... A part of me is also telling me to leave this as it is, its hard enough to find a woman to put up with the cigar smoking never mind one that actually enjoys smoking them :rolling:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
She likes the RYJ no.2 tubes but I'd like to get her into something a little more diversified, any suggestions?

... maybe its best I leave this alone, its hard enough to find a woman to put up with cigars never mind enjoy smoking them :rolling:
Yeah...you're just lucky you found a woman that puts up with it. As am I. My lady has a taste for CAO Flavors every once in a blue moon.

-Dave

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
What are you doing online? Lock her down and don't let her escape!

Maybe try Cuabas. They have "fun" shapes and won't put a big dent in your wallet.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Romeos are medium bodied at best...Try something similar in strength like an El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme or a Epi 1 or2.

BTW, if my post appears greenish, it's the envy!

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Some good advice has been posted here. If she enjoys Romeo Tubos No.2 why turn her on to other stuff that may be more expensive? I remember seeing a post a while ago that this was bad news as his stash of upper end cigars is disapearing twice as fast since he met her.:nodlaugh:

Okay kidding aside I would also look for something on the meduim side as Clint mentioned maybe something like a SLR regio or a LGC MdO No.4

PS: Does she have a sister?:grin:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Nice! My wife's favorites are H. Upmann petite corona's, Monte #4's, La Aurora Cameroon lanceros, Tat Noellas, Queen B, Opus Love Affair... When she runs out of her's, she sneaks into my stash & tries to take something that I won't notice...

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Lol plenty of suggestions, thanks guys. And at @Hot_Sauce, yeah she happens to be a twin of all things :p

And at under 10$ a pop I guess I should be happy she doesn't like the expensive cigars

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
One thing to consider, all the women that I know that indulge have a personal maximum ring gauge. So if you suggest a different cigar try to keep it close to the size cigar she presently likes. I think the max from a 42 that your lady presently enjoys would be a CG at around 46 - very likely all robustos are out no matter how good they are.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
One thing to consider, all the women that I know that indulge have a personal maximum ring gauge. So if you suggest a different cigar try to keep it close to the size cigar she presently likes. I think the max from a 42 that your lady presently enjoys would be a CG at around 46 - very likely all robustos are out no matter how good they are.
So you are a vet in Lafeyette?? We need to hook up for a smoke sometime?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Montes are mild and flavorful, but expensive. Turn her on to Jose L. Piedra Brevas. They are mild and flavorful too with that Cuban caché, but at a quarter the cost of a Monte. Plus the Breva's reduced size would look good in a woman's hand.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
The thought crossed my mind when I posted this thread whether or not someone would make a reference to something like that. Sorry to hear that Michael

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
My wife enjoys a good cigar with me and prefers Cuban Cigars. Makes for some great alone time, cigar, drinks and .......................................................................

Well you get the idea.