What's new

I'm Shark, here's an update!

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
BOTL! I'm wiping the blood, sweat, and tears off my keyboard to say HELLO! It's been a while since I've posted, or contributed anything. I'd like to update you guys on my life a little bit. I've been in Seattle since December. I just finished my second semester of X-ray school! Most of the classwork is done. First semester was 7 classes, second semester was 6 classes. It seems like time has been flying by. This is the first time in 10 years since I had any formal education. It has been daunting, but rewarding. I'm keeping my eyes on the prize. I am starting my first 8-month clinical rotation at Seattle Children's Hospital next month. I have met with them and I think it will be a great experience. Living in Seattle is cool, I try to get out for a break when I can. Locals say that the winter this year was short. I tell them I brought them some of my California sunshine. I will be starting a part time job soon as a Pharmacy Assistant (my old job) at Bartell Drug on the weekends.

I want to give a shout out to all the new BOTL here also, welcome!! This is a great place to be! Enjoy the brotherhood, learn about the lifestyle as much as you can, and pay it forward when you can. I also want to give a shoutout to all the BOTL I've met here in real life, back home, or that I have met across the board. I miss you guys, I hope your lives are going well. Your families and friends are happy and strong, and keep your ashes long! I hope to be back here and there when I can! See y'all down the trail!

Regards,
Shark

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Shark!!!!!!!!! So glad you are doing well brother! I am jealous of your location, you are in craft beer paradise... Good on you to follow your dream and stick with it. I sure hope to see you around the boards here and there but can only imagine how busy you must be. Stay well brother!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Glad you are doing well and everything is working out for you on your new journey. I should be out in your new neck of the woods Dec or Feb, brother in law just had a new baby and I need to get the wife out there to see him.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
BOTL! I'm wiping the blood, sweat, and tears off my keyboard to say HELLO! It's been a while since I've posted, or contributed anything. I'd like to update you guys on my life a little bit. I've been in Seattle since December. I just finished my second semester of X-ray school! Most of the classwork is done. First semester was 7 classes, second semester was 6 classes. It seems like time has been flying by. This is the first time in 10 years since I had any formal education. It has been daunting, but rewarding. I'm keeping my eyes on the prize. I am starting my first 8-month clinical rotation at Seattle Children's Hospital next month. I have met with them and I think it will be a great experience. Living in Seattle is cool, I try to get out for a break when I can. Locals say that the winter this year was short. I tell them I brought them some of my California sunshine. I will be starting a part time job soon as a Pharmacy Assistant (my old job) at Bartell Drug on the weekends.

I want to give a shout out to all the new BOTL here also, welcome!! This is a great place to be! Enjoy the brotherhood, learn about the lifestyle as much as you can, and pay it forward when you can. I also want to give a shoutout to all the BOTL I've met here in real life, back home, or that I have met across the board. I miss you guys, I hope your lives are going well. Your families and friends are happy and strong, and keep your ashes long! I hope to be back here and there when I can! See y'all down the trail!

Regards,
Shark
Sounds like you are doing great! Glad you took a break and gave us the 411!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I missed you man! I am so glad things are working out for you though. I think I'd really love Seattle, it sounds like a great place.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hey shark, I met your dad not too long ago and everyone kept explaining to me that "a long time ago there was this rad dude named shark and we would all herf like all the time. Then he left to do some X-ray stuff and now we herf with his dad" (that was supposed to sound like Sean) I hope your still finding time to enjoy yourself up there and good luck with your rotations

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Hey shark, I met your dad not too long ago and everyone kept explaining to me that "a long time ago there was this rad dude named shark and we would all herf like all the time. Then he left to do some X-ray stuff and now we herf with his dad" (that was supposed to sound like Sean) I hope your still finding time to enjoy yourself up there and good luck with your rotations
Hahaha!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey Shark, It's always good to see one of the brothers set a goal and then grab it by the throat and achieve it. Well done. Thanks for the update, and check in from time to time.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Great to hear from you Shark.....Miss you man. :(

Looking forward to smoking with you soon to celebrate your new career. Now I just need to find an excuse to make it to the left coast :D