What's new

I'm the new guy on the block

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m now a member to five different cigar forums but this is the only one that I feel like I should let people know that I'm here. I’m young just turned 18 at the end of July. I started with white owls *cries with disappointment* went on a camping trip and smoked 9 in two days plus 5 Phil lies Strawberry blunts *cries even harder* but I guess smoking is like being an actor we all have to start out doing some terrible that will always haunt us. On my friends 18th birthday (just 3 days before mine) we went to the local cigar shop and got real cigars. Boy was that a funny sight. Four guys walk in clearly have know idea what we are doing. Then when the guy comes in to see if we need any help and my other friend says oh no we know what we are doing. Yes he is the dumb one in the group, we all have one but you love him none the less. My first real cigar was a Bolivar. I love it. I knew that this was for me and that I would be putting all my cash into. In early August I and that same group of friends went to Canada. One last bang before we all go away to collage. I had my first Cuban there, granted it was in Montréal so I’m sure it was far from what they are really like. But I liked it none the less. While I there I got very into Onyx, but have since moved on to try others such as Excalibur, Macanudo, CAO Brizila, Camacho, Romeo y Julieta, and my favorite as of right now Rocky Patel 90. I’m trying to learn every thing that I can and I’m not so much worried about posting but will always share when I have had a good smoke or when I think my 2 cents might help.

Yeah it's a lot but if you’re going to do something do it right.

"Smoke to your taste not to your mind".