What's new

In-N-Out’s

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
WOW. I'm reposting this pic...thats crazy!! I ate an 8x in my youth..I got nothing on that guy! lol

That is not the burger I made, I believe that 1 is somewhere like 100 x 100

Mine was about 25% of that size.

You look good in that hat, Price.....
And yeah that is not me. But I did look good in that hat. You have no idea how much tail I picked up while in uniform at
work.

Oh yeah and I just had dinner. Top is Double Double animal add raw Onion and the bottom is a double meat, McDonalds Style (my own creation) ketchup Mustard Pickle, chopped raw onion only. Just like Mick Dees. F'n good

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ketchup, mayo, diced sweet pickle.

That's it.
Went hunting for the recipe and found this...will try both to see which one is closest. Hard boiled eggs in the other recipe....hmmmmmmmm?

1 c. mayonnaise
1 stalk celery, chopped very fine
1 sm. onion, chopped very fine
2-3 tbsp. ketchup
2 lg. hard boiled eggs, chopped

Mix all ingredients together. Yields approximately 2 cups. May add a small amount of chopped parsley if desired.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/food-drink/553202-n-out-burger-secret-sauce-your.html#ixzz0ozvJyUEU

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Must be the ratio as some of the places it tastes much better. Will put my chefs hat on and go to work.:ccool:
you mean 1 in-n-out to another? It is all made and packaged in Baldwin Park at 1 location, then shipped out. it comes to us in milk crates full of half gallon bags of it. This is to ensure continuity and consistency, much the same reason they do not franchise their operation.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
In & Out beats any burger joint out there,,,bar none. I use to eat there 4 times a week in San Diego and some are better than others. The sauce makes the burger and at some the sauce is a bit different...too much of a thousand island taste while others have a much better taste. Wish I knew what the recipe is for the sauce.
I personally prefer Five Guys. Ooo ya baby. Its been a while.

Also for the whole Ketchup, mayo thing, we have tons of it in Utah. Its called fry sauce. Love it. Many places make it a lot different. Arctic Circle's might be my favorite however the dipping sauce from Training Table is also damn good.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Every time I was out in CA for work I always tried to find an In-N-Out. Love the double-double Animal Style! And the fresh cut fries are better than any other place!

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I personally prefer Five Guys. Ooo ya baby. Its been a while.

Also for the whole Ketchup, mayo thing, we have tons of it in Utah. Its called fry sauce. Love it. Many places make it a lot different. Arctic Circle's might be my favorite however the dipping sauce from Training Table is also damn good.
I do really enjoy Five Guys, and was super excited when I realized they weren't just a DC/MD area shop. We stop and eat at those whenever we can. to me, In-N-Out has a 'novelty factor', since I don't get to them as often. Also, they serve 7up, so that's an instant win in my book.
Every time I was out in CA for work I always tried to find an In-N-Out. Love the double-double Animal Style! And the fresh cut fries are better than any other place!
Agreed. My girl and I just split up for a week of work. She went to LA, I reminded her to hit In-N-Out. Day one, she finds their university and eats there. I'm still jealous.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
So my wife comes in as I am reading this thread. I show her the link, and start going through the jargon.
I then show her that gigantic creation.

We both wipe our mouths at exactly the same time, and laugh.

I grab my keys, my daughter, and shoot some insulin (diabetic, here!), and we head out to In-N-Out for a freakin' feast!
Me: Double double, animal, extra toast, animal fries
Wife: Double Double, fries well
Daughter (6 years old) Cheeseburger, no pickles, no tomato

>sigh<

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
man I feel like I have really missed out. there is one of these down the road & I have never been since I hate to spend money on food when the galley is better then I can cook & already paid for, guess I will have to make the pilgrimage this weekend.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
man I feel like I have really missed out. there is one of these down the road & I have never been since I hate to spend money on food when the galley is better then I can cook & already paid for, guess I will have to make the pilgrimage this weekend.

You are already in good "Hamburger Territory" my friend. Try HODADS as I would rate them just as high if not a bit higher as they are always crowded and you are right off the water. They serve beer and some great fries with a pretty good menu as well. Use to go there quite a bit.

WARDOGG

Crusher of Hopes & Dreams
Rating - 100%
10   0   2
You are already in good "Hamburger Territory" my friend. Try HODADS as I would rate them just as high if not a bit higher as they are always crowded and you are right off the water. They serve beer and some great fries with a pretty good menu as well. Use to go there quite a bit.
HODADS in OB is freaking awesome! I highly recommend it. They make a killer milk shake as well!!

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
i just ate 5 guys for lunch and yup, burgers are ok... But the fries are a+
ouch!

five guys bacon cheeseburger: One bacon cheeseburger without toppings contains 920 calories and a day-and-a-half's worth (30 grams) of saturated fat, compared to 410 calories for a mcdonald's quarter pounder. A large order of french fries at five guys is laden with 1,460 calories, about three times a large order of fries at mcdonald's.

See full article from walletpop: http://srph.it/bbz3lu

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
We're finally gettin' an IN n OUT in Texas! And it's just a 15 minute drive from my house!