What's new

In NJ week of Oct 10

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Gentlemen,
Much to my annoyance, I've just now been informed that I'll be in the Princeton NJ area from 10/9 to 10/13 on business.
Anybody want to grab a drink and a cigar?
Have car, and will travel (within reason, the whole East Coast road system confuses the hell out me)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
10/9 is sunday, I am free (but without a car)

Too bad its not 10/8 cause thats when the rolling demo and when I invited anyone who wants to have some grub and a smoke.

Maybe caudio is free that day and we could arrange something somehow.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
If you want I might be able to hook up maybe tuesday evening. Princeton isn't too far from me in fact. It would have to be after work and maybe we could find a restaurant that allows cigar smoking there. How's that possibly sound?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I work in Priceton, let me know if you want to do lunch. I know of a great cigar bar.

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
caudio51 said:
How was your trip? Too bad we couldn't meet up.
Besides the rain, and the ridiculous amount of work, it was alright.
My schedule ended up almost killing me with client entertainment and minor catastrophes.
I tried to meet up with Erich, but some scheduling probs on my end messed that up, and like an idiot I just plain lost Joshua's number :hammersma

I've just now finished up all the October work, and spent the past day reading the couple of cigar boards I actually keep up with.
Three weeks without reading forums leaves a lot of posts to sift through.
Hopefully the next time I go out there it won't be for some last minute firefighting and I can plan on meeting some folks.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Too bad you were so busy. Definitely try to give us a heads up next time, there are a good bunch of us Jersey guys.