What's new

Independence Day Plans

Hambo

I'm Cigar-a-licious
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
With less than a week to go, I was wondering what all of your July 4th plans are? What are you doing and (perhaps more importantly) what will you be smoking :smokingbo ?

My friend throws an annual bash at his house on a lake. The day is filled with boating, Drinking :bottle: and a 70 foot water slide he makes out of old billboards his brother gets from his job. It is always the "must attend" party of the year for my friends and me. His lake also puts on a full scale fireworks show after dark that is very impressive. I hope you all will have as much fun as I will.

I plan on smoking a torano 1959 gold and bringing a few smokes to hand out to friends who might want to try.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will be attending the Braves game on Brian Jordans bill.... His wife is good friends with my mom so we will be going and sitting in the family section and all that... And we get to stick around after for the fireworks... Some of the best in Atl...

so that means no smoking for me that night oh well...

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Prolly just cooking out for me and the wife. We usually don't do anything overly special.

Maybe try a P2 since they will have been sitting for 10 days or so by then.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Working!

My brother might be coming in from Florida though for a few days. :smile:

I think I'll revisit one of the Camacho Liberties. I remember I smoked one last year on Fourth of July and it sucked. Then again, I haven't liked anything made by Camacho thus far.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Working a little over the long weekend. No big plans except for attending the local parade (one of my kids is in it) and doing the usual cooking out bit. Definitely going to get some good smoking time in though.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hmmm...Saturday I'll be smoking on the golf course for the first time in a long while.:stretchgr

Sunday the wife and I will be going out for a nice dinner to celebrate our Anniversary a day early.:grin: :grin:

Hey, VIPE! Be a good brother and go visit your brother in Florida! And while your at it, stop by Tampa. :grinFU:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Probably working around the house, trying to find time to enjoy a good smoke.

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I just moved into a very nice home... Nice deck out in the back. I'm gonna take it easy, might grill for us and the kids But that's it.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
We are going to a park on the Potomac and watching DC's firewirks again this year. My parents, sister, and her fiance arrive on Friday. My parents will be here 'till the 14th playing with their grand-baby.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Well....probably just work around the place and definitely enjoy a few great cigars. My wife and son are in Washington DC until the 3rd and I have to pick them up in Denver, so some of the weekend is shot and I'm sure they will be tired from their 2 week trip.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Hey, VIPE! Be a good brother and go visit your brother in Florida! And while your at it, stop by Tampa. :grinFU:
I work this weekend - and my brother lives in P-Cola. :scratchhe

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am heading to NJ/NY tomorrow night until next tuesday to help with my family stuff. Anyone going to be around in NYC or NJ and want to meet up for a smoke?

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
After much thought, I think I will make some homemade macaroni and cheese along with some good ole Sabrett hotdogs on the grill. Mmmmmmmm........ Sabretts.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Well, I'm going to be packing up the last of the stuff in my house to move to my new house. I'm about 90% packed and the movers come on the 5th to move all of this stuff. Sometime this weekend I'll be smoking my first cigar at my new digs. I've selected a Cohiba 35th Anni to celebrate the occasion. Yesterday I was having some work done at the new house, and while I was there I found the PERFECT place for a walk in humidor!!! Now I need to work on getting a hermetically sealed smoking room!!! :smokingco :smokingco